Everything posted by Biff_T
-
The Next President is...
Wtf?
-
Flying Videos Thread Part 2!
- E-7A Wedgetail
Imagine putting all of those AWAC aircrew into one container.- Lighten Up Francis!
VID_20250625_183049_081.mp4- WTF? (**NSFW**)
- Commanders are dropping like flies this year
This!- The Next President is...
He sucks at guitar. Probably the worst version of "Hey Joe" ever recorded. Tune your fucking guitar.- WTF? (**NSFW**)
- Israel strikes Tehran
- Israel strikes Tehran
We should have sent Maverick on a special ops fighter pilot mission to extract at least one of those Tomcats.- Israel strikes Tehran
I wonder what an Iranian boom operator looks like?- Initial Pilot Training and Future Pilot Training
- Israel strikes Tehran
Those are just mostly peaceful protests!- Lighten Up Francis!
This is a classic, yet it still makes me laugh.- E-7A Wedgetail
Nice. How fast is an E-2, what are the legs on that thing? I'm not sure they'll make it to the fight. Maybe they'll go low level? Lol- Initial Pilot Training and Future Pilot Training
- Initial Pilot Training and Future Pilot Training
- The Next President is...
LA (the city) mostly sucks. I live in Cypress CA. I'm about 30 seconds from LA county by car. Whenever I go to LA (city) I'm saddened by what a shithole it has become. It used to be a cool city 20 years ago. Now, it smells like piss and the whole city looks like that house down the street with 6 broken cars and 69 cats living in the front yard.- The Next President is...
Just one AC-130 would solve this.- China & Chinese Shenanigans
- The Next President is...
I want to see those pesky Epstein files.- Russian Ukraine shenanigans
We should take used compact car tires and cover all of our heavies with them.- Lighten Up Francis!
- Why Did You Stay
I had three different AFSCs in my career. That made hitting 20 easier. I liked flying military missions. Nothing like that in the civilian world (other than aerial fire fighting). There were tons of good dudes that I flew with.- Lighten Up Francis!
@wikz . This is where you tell lead that you'll take the fat one. - E-7A Wedgetail