Everything posted by M2
-
The Yeager Thread
Same could be said about Duke Cunningham...
-
WTF? (**NSFW**)
- German Chicks in Dirndls and Beer (NSFW)
- WTF? (**NSFW**)
- Asiana 777 Crash at SFO
- The Yeager Thread
Shack, hence my previous comment...- WTF? (**NSFW**)
Weak and unconvincing argument. Just because the Tea Party adopted the Gadsden Flag doesn't negate its long and proud history and use in this country. And if you look closely, the one in question is not even the same as the traditional flag being used by the Tea Party. If you can prohibit the use of a national symbol so easily, then I guess you are going to do the same for the bald eagle because the NRA uses it in its logo... And to the elected douchebags of New Rochelle from the proud citizens of Texas..."come and take it!"- Gorenc named USAFE Commander
Change of Command was today... https://www.af.mil/News/ArticleDisplay/tabid/223/Article/466757/gorenc-assumes-command-of-usafe-afafrica-allied-air-command.aspx- The Yeager Thread
He signed my Gathering of Eagles print, I wonder if I have to send him some money now....- WTF? (**NSFW**)
- WTF? (**NSFW**)
Ummmm....doesn't city property belong to its citizens? And sorry, but I don't exactly see this as being a "symbol" of the Tea Party... Actually, that flag was flown by deployed SEAL unit aboard the USS Orion in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea during DESERT STORM. I know how giddy liberals get when they think they're getting the better of some conservatives; but this is ridiculous. Honestly, I wonder why the elected officials of New Rochelle are even addressing this in the first place...is this the most urgent issue they have on their plates?!?- WTF? (**NSFW**)
- New Topic... Man/Lickered posting.
Coasta, if you want to continue with this thread; PM me with a better explanation of what you are suggesting. Your post makes no sense in that we have a "serious" side of the forum (General Discussion) and one that's more "relaxed" (Squadron Bar). I think that pretty much covers all our bases, but if you can more clearly deliniate what you are recommending then we'll take it into consideration. Until that time, this one is done...- WTF? (**NSFW**)
- WTF? (**NSFW**)
- WTF? (**NSFW**)
- Gun Talk
Damn, gotta try and check this out the next time I'm up in the DC area...- German Chicks in Dirndls and Beer (NSFW)
- German Chicks in Dirndls and Beer (NSFW)
Might be a few dups in these, but who give's a fuck?!?- German Chicks in Dirndls and Beer (NSFW)
Guys, this thread needs a boost! Try this link and get to posting some pics from it, it's time this subject pushes the Zimmerman one off the front page! I've even bumped up the number of images that can be posted per post so we can get maximum enjoyment out of this thread! My contribution...- WTF? (**NSFW**)
- Last Beer You Drank and Rate It
Not bad, but not a lot of options where I am at the moment... 6.5/10- Gun Talk
Nice, I've got one as well (probably 95%+) and other than finding four containers of .455 at Cabela's several years ago, I haven't seen any but I haven't really looked either...- Gun Talk
T-bonez Remind me, is your Webley in .455 or .45? If the former, where do you find ammo for it? Cheers! M2- Asiana 777 Crash at SFO
- German Chicks in Dirndls and Beer (NSFW)
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.