-
Reasons to despise cops
Wouldn't hurt my feelings if the cops got fired as way to send a message to the rest. Actually the more of the like minded PoPo that get sent packing now means they aren't available if the administration changes to a less friendly one.
-
Reasons to despise cops
https://koco.com/article/oklahoma-national-guard-member-washington-dc-arrested-firearms-charge/73999695 Way to go Park Police. Part of me sees this as perfect test case. My guess is they'll eff with him for a few months and let him rack up big legal bills then either drop the case outright to moot the case or offer some bs plea deal that waives his right to appeal.
-
The Iran thread
I know this will generate a lot of spirited debate but I'm sure this will really push the funding and development of CCAs. I'll leave it to the smarter people on BO (within classified boundaries) to chime in on whether a CCA is anywhere near technologically feasible to take over for some or all of the F-15s mission sets. War has never been a safe or cheap endeavor but anything that lowers that cost I'm all for.
- The Iran thread
- The Iran thread
- The Iran thread
- The Iran thread
-
Gun Talk
Definitely looks better than the last one I carried lol.
-
Gun Talk
I have an identical set-up. I have the pistol next to my Surefire and the glowing rear sights make it easy to find both the pistol and the flashlight in the dark.
-
Gun Talk
As the process now cuts both ways I'm trying to imagine a prosecutor who would bring a case that can be undone every time there's a reconciliation. Hopefully ATF will issue rules that say they're no longer bothering to enforce the NFA for suppressors and SBRs at least at the federal level. Crazy times.
-
Gun Talk
Guess we'll see how 2A friendly our current administration is with regards to an appeal. One thing I've noticed is governments HATE to give up power no matter who's in charge. Prosecutors like to keep statutes like these on the books to hold over certain defendants to coerce please deals.
-
Gun Talk
SPECIAL REPORT: When Florida police act like theyโre working in California - Second Amendment Foundation Something about Florida and SBRs. Sucks for this guy but it may make a decent test case, but I suspect the second it looks like the government will lose in court they'll drop the charge to moot the case. Or the tried-and-true plea bargain with the no-appeal rights deal.
-
Drone Encounters
Or decides to make one the size of a Shahed track the ILS/FAF on a low IFR day. Maybe it gets picked up on radar in time.
- The Iran thread
-
Reasons to despise cops
My biggest fear for situations like this is that the cops realize they effed up and drop a bag to justify everything and avoid making him a millionaire. Again, the presence of cameras has helped mitigate that in modern times but still.