Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Baseops Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

arg

Supreme User
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by arg

  1. arg replied to slacker's topic in Squadron Bar
    I need them to help brand and band, doctor, and help load cattle in a trailer. Not easy and a lot of times dangerous. Cows kill more people than bulls and sharks put together. I pay them a pretty good wage. Easy stuff is digging holes and fixing leaking pipes.
  2. arg replied to slacker's topic in Squadron Bar
    That checks way out where I live. The kids have their phones but are not allergic to hard work.
  3. arg replied to slacker's topic in Squadron Bar
    Kids? Democrat sitting members of congress and the senate are saying it.
  4. Need more so I can figure out if I care
  5. https://vidmax.com/video/225864-just-look-at-all-these-poor-women-and-children-at-the-southern-border-looking-for-a-better-life
  6. For the sling wing bros
  7. I need one to wash my truck
  8. He was on centerline. Just a little short.
  9. The same way I did Here's a Dirndl
  10. arg replied to slacker's topic in Squadron Bar
    Facebook Satire page, not all that funny. Surprised FB hasn't taken it down.
  11. arg replied to slacker's topic in Squadron Bar
    Something about that dogs name.
  12. With Bermuda shorts, retired USAF hat with 19 pins, and T shirt to match, I'm sure.
  13. Recipe? And there's no beer on the list.
  14. arg replied to slacker's topic in Squadron Bar
    The irony of him yelling "Free Palestine"
  15. arg replied to slacker's topic in Squadron Bar
    My money's on a contractor
  16. 10 ship looking for a tanker.
  17. Had to double check this wasn't Chang.🙂 Unnecessarily burdensome? No. Unnecessary useless bullshit? Yes. This was done at Hurbie, 2008ish?, to stop DUIs, lasted a short few months. How about this idea. Reverse the hours and stop selling during the day because it promotes day drinking. Same logic eh. Planning is cool but you do get a bit of the stink eye walking out of the express at 0630 with a 30 rack of natties on your way to crew brief. That being said I lived in Santa Rosa county for many years with alcohol sales restrictions. You learned to plan around those. Got to the Navarre Winn Dixie one night after a flight at 1155 got to the checkout at 1159, just made it. Not saying you agree with the restrictions

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.