What's wrong with the Air Force?

Catbox

19 minutes ago, uhhello said:

There it is.  Love it.  Enjoy your "top 25" job.  

If you only knew what I did, but you don't. It's nice being in an organization that actual values their people and invests in them. Not uses them until they burn out. The benefits are great too. 

You can talk shit, go run to AFEF and tell them how you were the keyboard warrior of the day. But there are other people, on this board no less, who went through something similar I did and they supported me along the way.

Enjoy the sinking ship.

Edited by Azimuth

13 minutes ago, Azimuth said:

If you only knew what I did, but you don't. It's nice being in an organization that actual values their people and invests in them. Not uses them until they burn out. The benefits are great too. 

You can talk shit, go run to AFEF and tell them how you were the keyboard warrior of the day. But there are other people, on this board no less, who went through something similar I did.l and supported me along the way.

Enjoy the sinking ship.

Dude from day one you have been a big blue my Air Force cock is larger than yours.  You can't flip the script because you got dealt a apparently shitty hand.  Good luck in the future.  I'm out. 

13 minutes ago, BashiChuni said:

im so confused

Yeah.  Makes me wonder how management is going to sweep this one under the rug.  Right now I envision a dozen execs at HQ/AMC/AETC hurriedly filtering their boss's e-mail before he checks his/her Blackberry (or whatever they use these days) while on he 7th hole. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, FUSEPLUG said:

Yeah.  Makes me wonder how management is going to sweep this one under the rug.  Right now I envision a dozen execs at HQ/AMC/AETC hurriedly filtering their boss's e-mail before he checks his/her Blackberry (or whatever they use these days) while on he 7th hole. 

Fairchild legal apparently is trying to accuse my ADC of giving me unteracted copies of evidence via discovery. Legal are the people who gave me the evidence 16 Jun 16 literally right after my Sq/CC charged me. They hand receipted it me. 

Then legal claimed I posted a bunch of privacy information online. However they can show what information I posted that violated privacy. They're upset they were so quick to give me the boot they didn't realize they lost jurisdiction of me the day before I sent the email.

Edited by Azimuth
  • Upvote 1

I'm not sure about anyone else but I, for one, am fvcking sick and tired of this latest trend of people (trolls) derailing/hijacking threads to whine or have a personal back-and-forth with an individual about their personal bull shit/dirty laundry. KITFO and take it off the thread. Have your slap fight via PMs.

Edited by ViperMan
  • Upvote 8

I'm not sure about anyone else but I, for one, am fvcking sick and tired of this latest trend of people (trolls) derailing/hijacking threads to whine or have a personal back-and-forth with an individual about their personal bull shit/dirty laundry. KITFO and take it off the thread. Have your slap fight via PMs.

To be fair, this started with some personal attack which is a bit ridiculous.

Anyone have any insight on if this is getting kicked around up top?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk