The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

10 hours ago, brabus said:

I wonder what it’s like to fuck your way out of Dothan, only to move to almost any other Army base and eventually realize almost all of them are shitholes. 

The dudes and students in the 23rd are the golden ticket.  Lol.  

I bet Joe Biden is really Hillary in Drag.  

Make no mistake, his handlers with have him on the really good stuff (drugs) for the debate.  If I’m Trump, I would let Biden talk as much as possible, but with Trump, that probably won’t happen.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

In other news, here is Schumer trying to show you that he’s just an ordinary guy who knows how to grill hamburgers.  What’s funny is that I’m sure a few of his top advisors looked at this picture before giving the thumbs up that it was good for social media, which means those same people are just as clueless when it comes to operating a grill.  Personally I don’t really care if a politician knows how to do basic grilling or not, I just don’t like them trying to gaslight me that they’re “just like us” when they’re clearly not. 

image.thumb.jpeg.3105f8f3cef532ec02413bd868975eff.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, HeloDude said:

In other news, here is Schumer trying to show you that he’s just an ordinary guy who knows how to grill hamburgers.  What’s funny is that I’m sure a few of his top advisors looked at this picture before giving the thumbs up that it was good for social media, which means those same people are just as clueless when it comes to operating a grill.  Personally I don’t really care if a politician knows how to do basic grilling or not, I just don’t like them trying to gaslight me that they’re “just like us” when they’re clearly not. 

His wieners look done though - that's probably what he's smiling about.

• Haha 3

22 hours ago, HeloDude said:

That's some nasty looking wal mart quality beef right there.

And, oh wait, is that a gas grill.

• Haha 1

Schumer has been eviscerated in the press and on social media "He makin an EColi Cheese Burger"...he caved and took the post down.  Democrats, always pretending to be something they are not...normal humans.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, HeloDude said:

me that they’re “just like us” when they’re clearly not. 

You gents don't slap a few Kraft singles on a greyish diseased looking peice of meat and char them into oblivion?   

Edited by Biff_T
He looks retarded next to a grill
  • Haha 1

In case you haven’t heard, KJP said all the videos of Biden blue-screen-of-death-ing are deep fakes and he’s completely fine. It is simply amazing the level of gaslighting the dems push out there on a daily basis. They truly think each and every citizen is a complete fucking retard and they know better than all of us. Every person should be pissed about what this admin blatantly thinks of them. Yet, we still have lots of people completely fine with being told they’re complete dumbass mouth breathers and a dementia-ridden man knows what’s best for them. The latter is what still surprises me the most.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Biff_T said:

You gents don't slap a few Kraft singles on a greyish diseased looking peice of meat and char them into oblivion?   

The fact they have cheese already makes it better than half the Air Force Burger Burns I've been to. 

Every single outdoor event has a grill and you'd swear no one in the military heard that you can put stuff on a burger. Cheese, ketchup, mustard... And the shittiest patties you can get from services. Not a tomato or pickle for miles. 

• Haha 1

The fact they have cheese already makes it better than half the Air Force Burger Burns I've been to. 

Every single outdoor event has a grill and you'd swear no one in the military heard that you can put stuff on a burger. Cheese, ketchup, mustard... And the shittiest patties you can get from services. Not a tomato or pickle for miles. 

You have been in way shitier outfits than I’ve in. As far as grilling goes

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, Lord Ratner said:

Services? When I was in the LPA (simpler times, man I miss it) we funded our own burgers and condiments. Good quality meat, even added bacon. We were always ahead of budget so it was an every Friday thing. Screw Services! 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Services? When I was in the LPA (simpler times, man I miss it) we funded our own burgers and condiments. Good quality meat, even added bacon. We were always ahead of budget so it was an every Friday thing. Screw Services! 

Depending on your legal shop this can be a problem. Lately it’s a lot of “that’s not allowed” with regards to self funding stuff because of the weird power control consent question that comes from a commander saying “we’re having a BBQ” and suddenly all the senior ranks are passing the hat around.

The MWR and dining facilities have specific fund allotments and free food options that the unit funds can be used to but their quality is pretty crappy.

What sucks is morale should be viewed as an expendable item just like POL or bench stock… Units should have funds to invest in it the way they best see fit whether that’s buying a lot of excess class I or paying the price down for ball tickets same as they have a TDY budget for PME.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Lawman said:

Depending on your legal shop this can be a problem. Lately it’s a lot of “that’s not allowed” with regards to self funding stuff because of the weird power control consent question that comes from a commander saying “we’re having a BBQ” and suddenly all the senior ranks are passing the hat around.

The MWR and dining facilities have specific fund allotments and free food options that the unit funds can be used to but their quality is pretty crappy.

What sucks is morale should be viewed as an expendable item just like POL or bench stock… Units should have funds to invest in it the way they best see fit whether that’s buying a lot of excess class I or paying the price down for ball tickets same as they have a TDY budget for PME.

That 'tale' has been around for many decades.  Nobody is 'investigating' your snacko.  Pretty sure its a AAFES psyop well crafted over many years.  

That 'tale' has been around for many decades.  Nobody is 'investigating' your snacko.  Pretty sure its a AAFES psyop well crafted over many years.  

Oh I think it’s completely a cop out, but it’s one a commander who is cheap can easily grab at and say “ok yeah let’s do it that way.”

Same reason people get the 5 dollar hot and ready for a shop that “works through lunch to make mission.” Like what’s the minimal amount of effort I can make to reward good people working together to get it done.

The debate is going to be awesome!   

It will be insane.  

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Biff_T said:

The debate is going to be awesome!   

It will be insane.  

I doubt it. 

My prediction is a 3v1 with the commentators throwing jabs at Trump while giving Biden slow softballs down the middle.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

4 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

I doubt it. 

My prediction is a 3v1 with the commentators throwing jabs at Trump while giving Biden slow softballs down the middle.

Trump’s repsonses are going to be epic.  Biden can barely walk.  

• Like 2