The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

23 hours ago, M2 said:

This probably belongs in the 'WTF?' thread...

image.png.b9fc57d2a16743233c479d741d844e12.png

He literally looks like a butt pirate. 

• Haha 2

On 6/18/2024 at 8:14 AM, brabus said:

In case you haven’t heard, KJP said all the videos of Biden blue-screen-of-death-ing are deep fakes and he’s completely fine. It is simply amazing the level of gaslighting the dems push out there on a daily basis. They truly think each and every citizen is a complete fucking retard and they know better than all of us. Every person should be pissed about what this admin blatantly thinks of them. Yet, we still have lots of people completely fine with being told they’re complete dumbass mouth breathers and a dementia-ridden man knows what’s best for them. The latter is what still surprises me the most.

'The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.'

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Just now, BashiChuni said:

wow. that was a disaster from biden.

but i think the democrat elite wanted that. it's too obvious that he was that bad. look for biden to get "replaced".

I bet Gavin Newsom is smiling like the cocksucker he is right now!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Like Bashi said, this was the plan all along.  This was Biden at his absolute BEST.  Think of him on a daily basis dealing with shit the president is supposed to be dealing with.  They've known he's been cooked for a LONG time.  He's been insisting on running and they wouldn't tell him no.  Whos next.  

Edited by uhhello
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, skybert said:

Two old guys calling each other names and not directly answering the questions. 

That said, I think Trump is the better 

Trump made some bold declarations that are going to be tough to live up to but I guess that's politics. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, skybert said:

Two old guys calling each other names and not directly answering the questions. 

That said, I think Trump is the better 

Biden came with a handful of darts. Trump showed up with a fucking sawed-off. Both are randomly targeting, but one is hit way harder.

That was a mess.

• Upvote 2

So those are our choices… a billionaire felon who no one can trust because he will aggressively lie without any guilt. Or a geriatric guy who can’t be trusted to form cogent thoughts or walk down two steps without the help of his wife.

And the best part? The system is set up for all of you to entirely ignore your candidate and just say how absurd it is that the other side is considering voting for their “choice.”

How are we the people not revolting over these two being our choices? What a joke that THAT isn’t being talked about more in place of partisan politics.

Knowing this forum, incoming non sequitur about how Trump is better than Biden. I truly don’t care, they are both unacceptable options. Democracy looking not so good right now.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 3

59 minutes ago, Negatory said:

So those are our choices… a billionaire felon who no one can trust because he will aggressively lie without any guilt. Or a geriatric guy who can’t be trusted to form cogent thoughts or walk down two steps without the help of his wife.

And the best part? The system is set up for all of you to entirely ignore your candidate and just say how absurd it is that the other side is considering voting for their “choice.”

How are we the people not revolting over these two being our choices? What a joke that THAT isn’t being talked about more in place of partisan politics.

Knowing this forum, incoming non sequitur about how Trump is better than Biden. I truly don’t care, they are both unacceptable options. Democracy looking not so good right now.

Lets be completely honest, the blame for the sad display we saw last night lays squarely at the feet of the Biden family, his aides and the DNC for two reasons.

First and foremost, F@ck Jill Biden and the aides around Joe.  It has been blatantly obvious for some time that Biden has cognitive issues.  Falling up stairs, bikes, stages is one thing but the steady decline to a shuffling mumbling stooge has been on full display for sometime.  His family and aides are so desperate to retain power they purposely ignored the obvious and sent him out to glitch on a national stage.  To think Biden isolated for 10 days to practice for that 90 minutes is staggering.  If they had been honest they would have started the process of exiting him stage right two years ago.

Second, the DNC hates Trump so much they weaponized the justice system in an attempt to block him from running.  It COMPLETELY backfired and in many ways helped him.  By keeping him locked up in courts and gag orders they minimized his crazy, hardened his base and gave him a press conference everyday after court where he could further play to his base.  The polls prove it, every time they indicted and prosecuted him, his numbers went up.  When he ran in 2016 he was appealing as an outsider, in 2024 he is appealing because his is a martyr to everyone who feels cheated and believes the government is out to get them.  Had they left it alone, he might have derailed himself, what an utter disaster.

CheckEngine.thumb.jpeg.3408ab10f7d15bd3376fb66cabd2b0b7.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, Negatory said:

So those are our choices… a billionaire felon who no one can trust because he will aggressively lie without any guilt.

Yeah, because the NY case against Trump wasn’t BS…

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

Let’s be completely honest, the blame for the sad display we saw last night lays squarely at the feet of the Biden family, his aides and the DNC for two reasons.

You literally did exactly what I said you would do.

A non sequitur that focuses only on one failure and entirely avoids addressing the absolutely appalling and sad performance from Trump as well, because you are so polarized and don’t want Biden to win. Check your morals brother. Don’t be blinded by politics.

Edited by Negatory

1 hour ago, HeloDude said:

Yeah, because the NY case against Trump wasn’t BS…

Sorry you don’t believe in the justice system. Read the case. 12 jurors decided unanimously he committed a crime. You just want to say it’s BS because it fits your narrative, but I am 100% certain you haven’t looked into it further. The evidence is clearly there.

Just stick your fingers further in your ears.

4 minutes ago, Negatory said:

You literally did exactly what you said he would do.

A non sequitur that entirely avoids addressing the absolutely appalling and sad performance from Biden as well, because you are so mad and don’t want Trump to win. Check your morals brother. Oh. Right.

Fixed it for you.  

4 hours ago, Negatory said:

We are a Republic, not a Democracy.  Democracy is two wolves and sheep deciding on what's for dinner.  A Republic is two wolves, a sheep, and sheep dog deciding.  Anyways, none of this or the debate would matter if the Federal Government hadn't grown into such a leviathan consuming 40% of the economy.  Before we got to such a point, it didn't matter all that much who was president because the Feds didn't have control over so much of your life.  Now every election is do or die...

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Negatory said:

You literally did exactly what I said you would do.

A non sequitur that focuses only on one failure and entirely avoids addressing the absolutely appalling and sad performance from Trump as well, because you are so polarized and don’t want Biden to win. Check your morals brother. Don’t be blinded by politics.

And you didn't?

So Joe is honest, just tragically declining in his mental acuity? Just bad luck, that's all. Definitely not the idiot of Congress for 30 years who sent his son around the world to collect money from the people he's supposed to represent the US against. Just a poor old man. Unfortunate timing. 

They are two liars who treat the people around them like disposable garbage, neither more committed to the American people than they are to their own vanity, with kids who would be nobodies if not for their last names. 

At least Trump got his money and fame from the wallets of investors and corporate Toadies, while Biden took it from our tax dollars. You are exhibit A for why Trump is winning. Even in your disingenuous attempt to claim intellectual and moral superiority, you insist that these "unacceptable options" are still somehow different.

For the millionth time, Trump is just the first one who looks on the outside the way they all act behind closed doors, including *everything* he's being taken to court for. 

Why vote for him? Because you'll get more conservative policy from the (R) abomination than from the (D) abomination. That's it. Obviously progressives prefer different policy, so choose the other shitbag.

I'll be voting for no one this year. I'm done voting for dinosaurs from either party.

• Like 2

You have TDS if you think the 34 felonies have substance.  I’m not being rude, but you’ve challenged us to look into it.  I have.  Totally unprecedented- from an obviously conflicted judge to ambiguous charging criteria to witnesses testimony silenced to the gag order on a POTUS candidate to the misdemeanor elevated to felonies… it’s total third world garbage bro.  Don’t even get me started on the other cases and especially the DA on his FL house.  Anyone with experience knows the team left a stay behind device; it’s probably the reason for the raid.

break break

Let’s move past that since we won’t agree & that argument would be boring.  Instead can you please expand on this intriguing quote above?  Because there’s space here for common cause; I think we all feel trapped into less than ideal candidates so what does “revolt over these being our choices” mean?  Serious question: what would the first step be?

With no revolt over C19 I wonder if we’ve lost the ability to revolt.  I feel trapped by a representative government that doesn’t represent me (although I’ll definitely be voting Trump) and this unspoken sentiment seems common.

• Like 1