The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

Love this Fur Ball....keep it up....Helps us Oldies have something to eat and drink to.  Except, don't get too late in the evening,  past our 4pm Bedtime.

CHECK 6

"President Biden faced new calls from prominent Democrats to exit from the race, as he hit the campaign trail Sunday to try to dispel mounting concerns over his fitness for office and chances of defeating Republican Donald Trump.

In a private meeting of senior House Democrats, several attendees said Sunday that they believed Biden should step aside, according to people familiar with the matter. The members who said they believed he should exit from the race included Reps. Jerry Nadler and Joe Morelle of New York, Adam Smith of Washington, Jim Himes of Connecticut and Mark Takano of California.

The developments opened a wide crack in Biden’s wall of support, bringing the number of House Democrats publicly or privately saying he should step aside to about 10. They included the top Democrats on the Judiciary, Armed Services and Intelligence Committees."

https://www.wsj.com/politics/elections/some-democrats-urge-biden-to-weigh-options-as-age-worries-linger-2ff735e6

Time for Brandon to Unload, AB, and Bug Out....and declare himself a Dot!

And for me to go to bed...LOL...

9 hours ago, BashiChuni said:

"President Biden faced new calls from prominent Democrats to exit from the race, as he hit the campaign trail Sunday to try to dispel mounting concerns over his fitness for office and chances of defeating Republican Donald Trump.

In a private meeting of senior House Democrats, several attendees said Sunday that they believed Biden should step aside, according to people familiar with the matter. The members who said they believed he should exit from the race included Reps. Jerry Nadler and Joe Morelle of New York, Adam Smith of Washington, Jim Himes of Connecticut and Mark Takano of California.

The developments opened a wide crack in Biden’s wall of support, bringing the number of House Democrats publicly or privately saying he should step aside to about 10. They included the top Democrats on the Judiciary, Armed Services and Intelligence Committees."

https://www.wsj.com/politics/elections/some-democrats-urge-biden-to-weigh-options-as-age-worries-linger-2ff735e6

Maybe 50 of them should get together and sign a letter.  It worked before.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

On 7/7/2024 at 7:18 PM, ClearedHot said:

These clowns are complicit in hiding just had bad that demented meatbag really has become.

It somewhat appears that the left is staying with Biden?…unless they’re just waiting for the proper time for him to exit the race?  If so, I imagine they’ll want to do it sooner vs later for state ballot reasons as well as to have all this figured out before their convention in August.

The most interesting piece of this entire debacle is that maybe Trump seems to have learned an important lesson—keep your mouth somewhat shut and don’t interfere when your opponents are destroying themselves.  I know this isn’t in Trump’s nature so it will be interesting to see how long he can keep it going.  

• Upvote 2

This is worth 2 minutes of your time.  POTUS has Parkinson’s according to this expert (BTW, are we still “trusting the experts?  lol).

Maybe Fauci (who thinks Biden is fit to remain POTUS for another term) can get 51 doctors to sign a letter stating as much.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, tac airlifter said:

This is worth 2 minutes of your time.  POTUS has Parkinson’s according to this expert (BTW, are we still “trusting the experts?  lol).

Maybe Fauci (who thinks Biden is fit to remain POTUS for another term) can get 51 doctors to sign a letter stating as much.

You got it all wrong.  The doctor was visiting the White House in order to care for people there that had issues and also working to get a bill passed.  

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, uhhello said:

You got it all wrong.  The doctor was visiting the White House in order to care for people there that had issues and also working to get a bill passed.  

All I can think:

Hey Youre Taking To My Guys GIF

Excited GIF

Edited by FourFans
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BashiChuni said:

And yet, this was from Putin himself:

Putin says Biden is better for Russia than a Trump presidency

And my apologies if I’m little more than skeptical when it comes to believing US intelligence officials after what they’ve done to Trump over the years…

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/putin-says-biden-better-russia-trump-presidency-rcna138942

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cy68gxw32zno

I feel the same way George.  

Now sit down.

Who cares about George Clooney's opinion, really?   He's not a real hero, he's a fucking actor.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cy68gxw32zno
I feel the same way George.  
Now sit down.

Who cares about George Clooney's opinion, really?   He's not a real hero, he's a ing actor.  

This carries about the same weight in my mind as when the BBC writes an article that uses a bunch of reddit quotes as its source of authority.
  • Haha 1

The corruption of the main stream media is slowly unwinding.  Chuck Todd is under extreme pressure for remaining silent for TWO years after a senior cabinet member told him that they don't think Biden can continue as president.  As a quick reminder Chuck Todd is the Chief Political Analyst for NBC news and he sat on this story to protect Biden.

As if that wasn't enough...Jerome Powell the Fed Chairman just dropped this gem in testimony to the House Financial Services Committee.  With inflation raging he has not had a meeting with Biden in TWO YEARS!!!  WTF?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I think I said something a while back on this topic as reported by DailyMail, that is eventually those propping Joe up will collapse from the sheer weight of the task.

Inside the White House cover-up: How the Biden inner circle's 'calculated' plot to hide Joe's decline dramatically backfired

White House aides have carried out a 'calculated' years-long plot to hide President Joe Biden's cognitive decline from the world, an insider reveals, only to see the 'gatekeeping' effort fail miserably when he had to fend for himself during last month's debate

Staff closest to the ailing 81-year-old deployed a multitude of tactics to hide his deficiencies - limiting reporter access to him, giving the president smaller stairs for Air Force One and physically surrounding him in public to hide his stiff walk, a former Biden aide tells DailyMail.com.

Biden has also been given large-print notecards with the most basic of instructions written on them for almost every event and kept to a tighter daily schedule so he can get more sleep.

There was even staff charged with devising strategies to keep the president from falling down, the source said. 

Now, the insider says, those advisers who coordinated the president's protective cocoon should be held to blame for his spectacular fall from grace and the mounting calls for him to drop his reelection bid. 

------  And on and on the article goes -------