The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

8 hours ago, disgruntledemployee said:

I think I said something a while back on this topic as reported by DailyMail, that is eventually those propping Joe up will collapse from the sheer weight of the task.

Inside the White House cover-up: How the Biden inner circle's 'calculated' plot to hide Joe's decline dramatically backfired

White House aides have carried out a 'calculated' years-long plot to hide President Joe Biden's cognitive decline from the world, an insider reveals, only to see the 'gatekeeping' effort fail miserably when he had to fend for himself during last month's debate

Staff closest to the ailing 81-year-old deployed a multitude of tactics to hide his deficiencies - limiting reporter access to him, giving the president smaller stairs for Air Force One and physically surrounding him in public to hide his stiff walk, a former Biden aide tells DailyMail.com.

Biden has also been given large-print notecards with the most basic of instructions written on them for almost every event and kept to a tighter daily schedule so he can get more sleep.

There was even staff charged with devising strategies to keep the president from falling down, the source said. 

Now, the insider says, those advisers who coordinated the president's protective cocoon should be held to blame for his spectacular fall from grace and the mounting calls for him to drop his reelection bid. 

------  And on and on the article goes -------

As some of us on this forum have been saying for years, it goes FAR beyond his inner circle.  As noted a few posts above, the main stream media has been protecting him (and withholding detrimental information), for years.  I don't like Trump, but there are some who hate him so much, they will sacrifice their ethics, their duties and even break the law to stop him from getting back into office.  The press is already trying to rehab Biden and it is disgusting.  Last night after the press conference I switched around to see the outbreif on several networks, when I got to CNN the commentators and "experts" literally said it was a masterful performance.  They didn't call out a single lie he told, they just propped him up as the best thing since sliced bread.  The old guard democrats are smart though, I can only imagine the civil war taking place behind closed doors.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, ClearedHot said:

As some of us on this forum have been saying for years, it goes FAR beyond his inner circle.  As noted a few posts above, the main stream media has been protecting him (and withholding detrimental information), for years.  I don't like Trump, but there are some who hate him so much, they will sacrifice their ethics, their duties and even break the law to stop him from getting back into office.  The press is already trying to rehab Biden and it is disgusting.  Last night after the press conference I switched around to see the outbreif on several networks, when I got to CNN the commentators and "experts" literally said it was a masterful performance.  They didn't call out a single lie he told, they just propped him up as the best thing since sliced bread.  The old guard democrats are smart though, I can only imagine the civil war taking place behind closed doors.

I don't want to imagine a dem pols civil war, I want to see it on the streets. 

And I agree to your point that the CNNs going along with the show need a revolt as well.

However, two are playing that game.  Fox News has mostly become a Trump circle jerk.  I was on the road and tuned in 114 on XM.  I couldn't take it after 15 mins.  Expert level bullshit artists.

2 hours ago, disgruntledemployee said:

I don't want to imagine a dem pols civil war, I want to see it on the streets. 

And I agree to your point that the CNNs going along with the show need a revolt as well.

However, two are playing that game.  Fox News has mostly become a Trump circle jerk.  I was on the road and tuned in 114 on XM.  I couldn't take it after 15 mins.  Expert level bullshit artists.

I give Fox a bit of a pass as they are the ONLY voice on the other side of the aisle in the main stream press.  Also, like them or not, they have been calling out Biden's decline for years!  Of course they have been doing that while overlooking and defending Trump's narcissism, but still the only voice on the other side and as it turns out, they were right about Biden all along.

Economy.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, skybert said:

Liberal near me

IMG_0651.jpeg

I hope that fuck gets an anal search from the FBI…but he’s likely a Biden supporter, so probably not. 

The Dems/elites are so desperate to maintain power they have paved the way for an assassination attempt on their rival. We’ve already been a banana republic in some ways for a while, but now we’re just cooking along checking more boxes. And half of America is still too stupid to see it/admit it. 

Edited by brabus
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

ZeroHedge with ongoing coverage, including this tweet from the BBC, interviewing a guy who states he saw the gunman get into position.  According to him, he watched the gunman crawl across a roof with a rifle, and take the shots.

Also,

db02b783_80.jpg?itok=WgI-R-gN

Edited by Blue

25 minutes ago, skybert said:

Liberal near me

IMG_0651.jpeg

That dipshit used to fly into the FBO I instructed at 20+ years ago for maintenance work.  I’m shocked he’s still alive. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, ClearedHot said:

I just called him (616) 956-7600

"So what, I have an opinion!"

By the way, he owns the company, be sure to leave a Google review.

As I recall he was a scumbag running a scumbag operation… and that was in the early 2000’s. I can’t imagine it’s gotten any better. 

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, FUSEPLUG said:

That dipshit used to fly into the FBO I instructed at 20+ years ago for maintenance work.  I’m shocked he’s still alive. 

Good chance I know you then. I flew some charters that he brokered, he was a weird dude to say the least

4 minutes ago, HeloDude said:

image.thumb.jpeg.32de91f3440e1196dfe48f864139cf35.jpeg

They mash both buttons.  Cognitive dissonance is basically just entry music for self-styled "liberals" today.

For reference:

lib·er·al

adjective

willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas.

OR

big·ot

noun

a person who is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, especially one who is prejudiced against or antagonistic toward a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.

I'd say calling themselves 'liberal' is a misnomer.  You be the judge.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, waveshaper said:

The shooter has been identified:

Thomas Matthew Crooks identified as Trump shooter at Pennsylvania political rally

Thomas Matthew Crooks identified as Trump shooter at Pennsylvania political rally (msn.com)

thomas_matthew_crooks_trump.jpg

That guy looks... Challenged. 

I hope nobody is expecting some sort of clear-cut ideology from this dude. The people crazy enough to do something like this, the same type of people who usually have some sort of manifesto, are rarely as political as they are just outright crazy. 

But this might be the best thing I could have ever happened to Trump. That's absolutely the photograph of the century, so far.

• Upvote 6