The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

1 hour ago, FourFans said:

They mash both buttons.  Cognitive dissonance is basically just entry music for self-styled "liberals" today.

For reference:

lib·er·al

adjective

willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas.

OR

big·ot

noun

a person who is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, especially one who is prejudiced against or antagonistic toward a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.

I'd say calling themselves 'liberal' is a misnomer.  You be the judge.

...Biden reportedly told donors: “I have one job, and that’s to beat Donald Trump. I’m absolutely //...// the best //...// it’s time to put Trump in a bullseye.”

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/07/13/biden-trump-bullseye-quote/74397121007/

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/us/news/2024/07/14/republicans-blame-biden-trump-assassination-attempt/

Both button rhetoric mashing?: https://www.forbes.com/sites/saradorn/2024/05/31/biden-calls-trumps-rhetoric-reckless-and-dangerous-after-guilty-verdict/

Edited by Swizzle
Another citation

15 hours ago, McJay Pilot said:

Jesus… can’t wait to hear the conspiracy theories from this one.

It literally started happening within hours of the attempt.  Bunch of people on the left think that it was some false flag operation to boost Trump's polling numbers or to unite the right.  Bunch of people on the right think it was ordered directly by Biden himself.  I think I've also read various places that it was (in no particular order) the work of global elitists, Jews, Satanic pedophiles, the CIA, the Deep State, disgruntled Republicans, China, the legacy media, the DNC, or possibly Jason Borne. 

I am not pitching a conspiracy theory but holy crap there were some serious failures here.

1.  How do you have an unguarded rooftop 130 yards from the stage?

2.  With all the technology we have I am SHOCKED they didn't have a UAS (or ten), up over the venue.

3.  From the Video interview with the BBC above, it looks like the local police on the ground were alerted to the shooter's presence but they were unable to alert the folks closer to Trump.

4. The actions on stage. Trump dove to the ground, I've since heard the banners and such are armored to provide an immediate safe spot.  Several agents heroically cover him but it took forever to get him off that stage once they stood up.  I am assuming part of it was Trump stopping to raise his fist, but that team should not have given him the option.  Watch the group going down the stairs, one agent is even holding his hand over Trumps head to shield him from other shots...incredible heroes, but this never shout have happened.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Lord Ratner said:

That guy looks... Challenged. 

I hope nobody is expecting some sort of clear-cut ideology from this dude. The people crazy enough to do something like this, the same type of people who usually have some sort of manifesto, are rarely as political as they are just outright crazy. 

But this might be the best thing I could have ever happened to Trump. That's absolutely the photograph of the century, so far.

How does it translate to votes though?  The people who are fired up about it were already voting for him.  Maybe it boosts turnout a bit.  

1 hour ago, ClearedHot said:

I am not pitching a conspiracy theory but holy crap there were some serious failures here.

2.  With all the technology we have I am SHOCKED they didn't have a UAS (or ten), up over the venue.

3.  From the Video interview with the BBC above, it looks like the local police on the ground were alerted to the shooter's presence but they were unable to alert the folks closer to Trump.

4. The actions on stage. Trump dove to the ground, I've since heard the banners and such are armored to provide an immediate safe spot.  Several agents heroically cover him but it took forever to get him off that stage once they stood up.  I am assuming part of it was Trump stopping to raise his fist, but that team should not have given him the option.  Watch the group going down the stairs, one agent is even holding his hand over Trumps head to shield him from other shots...incredible heroes, but this never shout have happened.

Complacency

1 hour ago, DirkDiggler said:

Satanic pedophiles

These good people keep getting their good name dragged through the mud for conspiracies.    

Break, break

Trump is one lucky SOB.   I think our country is as well.   Shit would get real bad if he died.   

9 minutes ago, Biff_T said:

These good people keep getting their good name dragged through the mud for conspiracies.    

Break, break

Trump is one lucky SOB.   I think our country is as well.   Shit would get real bad if he died.   

IMG_6781.gif.e1259463904705a7cff659da22735b92.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DirkDiggler said:

It literally started happening within hours of the attempt.  Bunch of people on the left think that it was some false flag operation to boost Trump's polling numbers or to unite the right.  Bunch of people on the right think it was ordered directly by Biden himself.  I think I've also read various places that it was (in no particular order) the work of global elitists, Jews, Satanic pedophiles, the CIA, the Deep State, disgruntled Republicans, China, the legacy media, the DNC, or possibly Jason Borne. 

Well, the Supremes did recently say a President is above the law, and could, you know, make the order to take out a political rival ***.

*** This is hyperbolic satire.

1 hour ago, ClearedHot said:

1.  It did seem to take more time that I thought to cover Trump.  Maybe since he's not The President they hesitated.  Or its just people just trying to figure out what's happening.

2. Trump absolutely and quickly realized he had a once in a lifetime photo opportunity and took it.  He can still think quickly enough on his feet.

3. Perhaps "Shooter Down" on the comms was the reason the USSS didn't rush off stage, but they didn't consider 2nd shooter otherwise they probably should have.

4. The vid of the USSS sniper team flinching on the roof and just goes to show that they are human and they're not like the cold stone Hollywood actors.

5. From the barely visible vid of the shooter on the roof, it looked like no scope or a maybe a small tactical one.  None the less, another click to the right and Trump might have been eyeballed.

• Haha 1

I love that TDS has turned Liberals into “false flag” conspiracy theorists; it’s beautiful to watch

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, DirkDiggler said:

IMG_6781.gif.e1259463904705a7cff659da22735b92.gif

😆

1 hour ago, uhhello said:

How does it translate to votes though?  The people who are fired up about it were already voting for him.  Maybe it boosts turnout a bit.  

There are a lot of people on the fence. They don't like the man, but they don't like what's happening around them more. This will be the final straw for many. 

Elon Musk is a good example. I expect more famous people to suddenly find their courage after this. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

No one thought DEI would get a president killed. If Trump hadn't turned his head, that's exactly where we'd be. 

You already get the B team when you're a former president. 

The number of women in charge of organizations that are massively skewed towards male participation, including the military, is statistical proof that we are selecting weaker leaders to promote a progressive vision of the world. We all knew this already, but now we're at the point in the story where the consequences start to manifest. 

Shapiro had a great point on this. Why are all the agents immediately around Trump smaller than him? 

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

Agree with most of that.  I hope it's complacency and oversight and not something far more sinister.  But the armored banner is an immediate shelter.  Speed to the exit vehicle isn't the primary goal.  A coordinated exit with at least some confirmation the shooter (or shooters) are not still actively spraying bullets is a far better option than dragging your protectee through a hail of projectiles.  They get the SS response team (the ones on the stage in tac gear) in place to cover the exit, make sure the detail is ready to move and then go.  Wildly dragging the primary off the stage might save a few seconds but probably not the best option.  The fist in the air is gonna get him the Oval Office again, so it was a great move.  Just awesome.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, VigilanteNav said:

Very lucky it wasn't a military trained dude.  Always go for center of mass not the head.  

I thought the same thing, unless you're a trained sniper with the right equipment headshots are inadvisable.  

speaking of head shots, the shooter is looking good here.  Appears to be an entry wound above left eye and exit behind right ear.  Well done to USSS team who shacked this one.

IMG_0966.jpeg

• Like 4

3 hours ago, tac airlifter said:

I thought the same thing, unless you're a trained sniper with the right equipment headshots are inadvisable.  

speaking of head shots, the shooter is looking good here.  Appears to be an entry wound above left eye and exit behind right ear.  Well done to USSS team who shacked this one.

IMG_0966.jpeg

Based on the geometry, I think the only frontage he presented to the snipers above trump was his dome ….

Sounds like deputy was able to get on roof, shooter turned to face him, deputy fell to ground, shooter started shooting, overwatch took him down.  Some reporting that shooter engaged overwatch first, thats why there was the flinch by the overwatch.  Overall, everyone got SUPER LUCKY.  Minus the fan in the crowd.  

2 hours ago, uhhello said:

Overall, everyone got SUPER LUCKY.  Minus the fan in the crowd.  

The US dodged a bullet along with Trump.   Holy shit, that would have been a different wake up today.  

If you don't believe in miracles, give this missed shot a chance.   It might open your eyes.  

Good shot boys.    Never shoot a US President, regardless if you like him or not.   That's not American.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Majestik Møøse said:

Shooter picked a spot that looks like it might’ve given him a clear view of Trump while keeping the USSS snipers on the other side of a tree. Source: me on Google Earth

IMG_2168.jpeg

I don’t think he was that smart

43 minutes ago, skybert said:

I don’t think he was that smart

He kinda looks like Joe Dirt.  A dead Joe Dirt.   

7 hours ago, Biff_T said:

He kinda looks like Joe Dirt.  A dead Joe Dirt.   

Joe Dirt Nap, if you will.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Is it sad that I find myself hoping that this was just a kid with bad ideas, instead of a patsy in some bigger ploy?

• Upvote 1

MSNBC was pulled form the air today for fear they would say something that would impact the entire network, a person familiar with the decision said it was made in part over fear that one of the show's many guests over a four-hour broadcast "might make an inappropriate comment on live television that could be used to assail the program and network as a whole."

• Haha 1