The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

38 minutes ago, kaputt said:

Sounds like they know they have people at MSNBC that wish this had been successful. 

The amount of tweets, etc. out there that espouse that opinion goes to show how full retard a lot of the country has gone. Every person who feels that way is an absolute piece of shit and deserves to be deported to Gaza, Kandahar, or Tehran - their choice!

• Thanks 1

Caveat: I know nothing about protection details and haven’t checked the authenticity of this author.  That said, I found the below an interesting analysis of what might have gone wrong on Trump’s security detail.

The sniper on the left is supposed to be the spotter, it really looks like he flinched...almost as if a shot was taken at him.

10 minutes ago, DirkDiggler said:

Caveat: I know nothing about protection details and haven’t checked the authenticity of this author.  That said, I found the below an interesting analysis of what might have gone wrong on Trump’s security detail.

15 minutes ago, DirkDiggler said:

Am I missing something?  I just see a handful of tweets, basically saying "poor coordination between supporting LEO agencies?"

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Am I missing something?  I just see a handful of tweets, basically saying "poor coordination between supporting LEO agencies?"

There’s that.  He also provides a viewpoint on why the counter snipers may not have seen the shooter until after he fired; it wasn’t the tier they were assigned/focused on.

I see comments on social media where the left is saying essentially that it’s no big deal and that Trump’s wounds aren’t worse than a kid getting hurt on the playground and needing stitches…this from the same people who said a few years ago that if you didn’t wear a mask that you were going to kill people.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

The left is comprised of brain dead retards, so that commentary shouldn’t be surprising to anyone. Anyone with the smallest amount of rational thought should have abandoned the left long ago. That doesn’t mean they have to join the GOP, but they should rebuke all the left bullshit, including comments along those lines. 

42 minutes ago, dream big said:

JD Vance announced as Trump’s VP. Former marine. Should be a nice change from the cackling hoe. 

Attack dog....wonder if Trump will soften a bit and let JD go after them.  JD will RIP the cackling hoe in a debate.

• Upvote 5

18 hours ago, skybert said:

I don’t think he was that smart

Who knows if it was chance over deliberately planned, but it does look like there’s a tree that could be a factor. I also wouldn’t underestimate the shrewdness of even an below-average person that’s planning their final act.

• Upvote 1

Apparently the shooters building was the staging area for response team 🙂 Counter sniper wasn't sure if it was 'one of ours'.  This investigation is going to be sporty.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Not a huge Walsh fan, but he knocked this one out of the park.  Worth 21 minutes of your time, but his logic solidifies at 11:20 if you want to skip forward.  Basically, it's not possible for Democrats to reconcile Trump being an "existential threat to democracy" with the post-assassination platitudes of "all political violence must always be condemned."  

Edited by tac airlifter
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I’m having a hard time keeping up with what is going with our government right now.  Now, we’ve got a sitting US Senator, Democrat from NJ Menendez, convicted on all charges related to bribery, conspiracy, etc.  Sounds like he could be just the 16th Senator in our country’s history to be removed from the Senate.

This story will be absolutely nothing come September when Hunter goes on trial in California for his tax issues.  That laptop and all of the other evidence that is out there will completely expose the Biden’s as the corrupt family that they are.  It’s all going to come out during the trial.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, lloyd christmas said:

I’m having a hard time keeping up with what is going with our government right now.  Now, we’ve got a sitting US Senator, Democrat from NJ Menendez, convicted on all charges related to bribery, conspiracy, etc.  Sounds like he could be just the 16th Senator in our country’s history to be removed from the Senate.

This story will be absolutely nothing come September when Hunter goes on trial in California for his tax issues.  That laptop and all of the other evidence that is out there will completely expose the Biden’s as the corrupt family that they are.  It’s all going to come out during the trial.   

Just like the Epstein info did.  Biden is being tried in CA.  None of that will ever come out.

Thank God the shooter missed, if successful this country would have come apart at the seams that would make the 1968 riots look like peace conference. If it happened, I believe Biden would have suspended Habeas corpus, canceled the election and federal agencies would be scared to venture outside Washington DC for their own safety. Attorney General Garland would be the most powerful person in the country yielding power like NKVD leader Lavrentiy Beria. Arresting anyone who disagrees with the President.

• Upvote 1

All orchestrated by the DNC.  Tomorrow he will step aside for health reasons.   MSM (ABC, CBS, NBC, etc, etc) will declare "Breaking News", and stop covering the Republicans Convention, thus denying Trump his moment of glory.....

• Upvote 1

On 7/15/2024 at 3:20 PM, ClearedHot said:

Attack dog....wonder if Trump will soften a bit and let JD go after them.  JD will RIP the cackling hoe in a debate.

Would be a smart tactic to let JD pick up the attack role while Trump softens & focuses on uniting.  TBD.

Momentum seems to favor the R ticket; I'm curious to see developments with the D ticket between now & their Aug convention.

• Upvote 1