The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

Yes, Tac......he will step down I think by Monday.   But I will honor my opinion about manana.   Will PM you with what "Bottle" you would like...no Chateau Margaux though....

Former Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and President Joe Biden reportedly had an Intense Phone Call recently which involved Pelosi flatly telling Biden that if he continues to seek a Second Presidential Term, it could Damage the Democratic Party’s Attempt to Retake the House in November and even make them Lose the Senate, with her further telling Biden that Polls show he cannot Win against Former President Donald Trump. Biden is said to have then gotten Defensive, stating he has seen Polls which indicate he can Win, with Pelosi asking a Biden Advisor to get on the Call and show her those Polls.

6 hours ago, BashiChuni said:

so juicy

hopefully biden stays in. hell the man could barely climb the baby stairs into AF1 today in vegas.

About two minutes into the video...this is the dude leading the free world.

• Haha 1

It's long covid and it's located deep inside of his butt, next to Lemmiwinks (see South Park for reference).  He doesn't need a mask on his face as long as he's wearing underwear or pants.  Preferably both for extra protection. 

You guys need to trust the science.   Its not Biden's fault that he can't speak or walk, it's the butt covid.   Give him a break!

Edited by Biff_T
Afterthought
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chicken said:

This fits in at least 3-4 different discussions but as it talks about the attempt on Trump I'll put it here.  This has to be a parody right?

Never bring a crossbow to a gunfight….

New rumour is he drops out of race this weekend.  Open DNC delegate selection of Harris and possibly three others.  Harris will NOT be endorsed by Biden.......Going to be a interesting weekend.  If he's president till inauguration it's going to get sporty.

35 minutes ago, uhhello said:

New rumour is he drops out of race this weekend.  Open DNC delegate selection of Harris and possibly three others.  Harris will NOT be endorsed by Biden.......Going to be an interesting weekend.  If he's president till inauguration it's going to get sporty.

Helluva week politically I’d say…..

The silence from the Biden defenders on this forum is deafening.   

OH WAIT! 

I forgot they decided to be the 'bigger men' as soon as facts started proving them empirically wrong.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

has there ever been a president re-elected when half his own party are calling for him to not run?

if he stays this out to be a slam dunk for trump. if it's not there's some shady shit going on with ballots.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, M2 said:

Well, no shit!  Prolific insight from everyone's favorite barista!

BB1qfBW2.jpeg.828be46ebbd812d2a7a14777c88e7301.jpeg

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, BashiChuni said:

has there ever been a president re-elected when half his own party are calling for him to not run?

if he stays this out to be a slam dunk for trump. if it's not there's some shady shit going on with ballots.

“If”

I’m seeing a common pattern with democrats refusing to give up power.  Diane Feinstein died in office.  So did Ruth Bader Ginsberg.  Now Sheila Jackson Lee.  Curious how sick Biden really is.   

Edited by lloyd christmas

8 hours ago, lloyd christmas said:

I’m seeing a common pattern with democrats refusing to give up power.  Diane Feinstein died in office.  So did Ruth Bader Ginsberg.  Now Sheila Jackson Lee.  Curious how sick Biden really is.   

Reminds me of the cold war days with the USSR when the various leaders disappeared from sight and Pravda said they were in good health to they are taking a break to they have a minor illness to they have a major illness to they are dead. Gorbachev was the first to walk away vs being carried out in a box. Democrats have always admired communists and long for the good old days.

• Like 1