The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

22 hours ago, Day Man said:

yeah dude...crazy

Trump plans to hold news conference on January 6 riot anniversary

Powerful picture for sure.  I don’t really see the equivalency though.  We can have a discussion on what Trump really said around January 6th and why your fellow American citizens were so angry with the way the government/media/social media, etc handled themselves leading up to that election.  

The irony is that these people have largely been proven right in their concerns over the 2020 election.  They’ve been proven right based on where we are right now.  Look around.  It was all a sham.  Biden was unfit then and he’s unfit now.   The Democratic Party is collapsing under the weight of its own making.

I was specifically referencing these sick and elderly politicians holding on to power up until the moment they die.  They won’t let go.  And I’m honestly wondering just how sick the President really is.  

Edited by lloyd christmas
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Sim said:

Dont let the door hit you.  Oh yeah, I think Biden was the first American President to admit showering with his daughter....when she was a tween.

One more thing President Biden, the economy is shit.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, SHFP said:

TAC Air….I missed the call by a few days.  

lol, we readjusted the timeline to Monday so I'll be sending you a bottle 🇺🇸

double or nothing on who the replacement will be?  Just kidding, I would not make that bet; I have no idea. Chaos.

curious to see Democrats articulate how Biden can be too old & retarded to run again while still allowing him to remain POTUS now.

Edited by tac airlifter
  • Upvote 1

I already lost too much $ betting on this one. I thought for sure the Dems were going to stage a shooting at their convention, Jussie Smollet style. It’d be some guy wearing a red MAGA hat, or maybe the buffalo horns guy, but he’d actually take old Joe out. 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, O Face said:

I already lost too much $ betting on this one. I thought for sure the Dems were going to stage a shooting at their convention, Jussie Smollet style. It’d be some guy wearing a red MAGA hat, or maybe the buffalo horns guy, but he’d actually take old Joe out. 

That wouldn't surprise me. 

1 hour ago, ClearedHot said:

From dementia to the key holder of the extreme left wing...gotta love Democrats.

main-qimg-925e2aca9ed75125f12469fd247ce2

Ths irony is that there are 100s of people still doing "time" because of her.   

33 minutes ago, TreeA10 said:

Anybody want to make Veepstakes predictions?  I'm guessing Gov. Shapiro from PA.

I’ve heard scuttlebutt that it’ll be Pete Buttigieg which would check so many boxes that it would all but guarantee victory /s.

• Sad 1

Joe Biden stepping down because his judgment and cognitive ability are impaired, while instantly endorsing Kamala Harris for POTUS tells you everything you need to know about Harris.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

I wonder if they have just accepted defeat this cycle and don’t want to put Newsom or a different candidate that has a legitimate shot in 2028. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, ItnStln said:

That wouldn't surprise me. 

My other thought was they’d make a campaign commercial starring Biden and Alec Baldwin and some handguns. 

It isnt just Air Force PA screwing it up. Now MiGs are in political campaigns:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-ad-troops-russian-jets/

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

The DNC used stock footage of Russian warships during its convention.

Google is a bitch to the poorly informed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The director of the Secret Service is currently testifying before the House Oversight Committee.  Our friends on the left have decided they don;t want to ask the director questions about what happened, rather they are grandstanding with speeches about assault weapons, large capacity magazines, and gun control. 

1 hour ago, uhhello said:

Who and where is the current president?  

He’s more sick than they’re telling the public.  Just a guess based on the previous lies.

And are they really going to anoint Kamala without a primary?  Voters are the ones who decide these issues in this country.  As a republican, I would seriously consider voting for a center leaning democrat who displays sanity in this next election.  I’m damn sure not voting for Kamala so I’d be voting again for Trump.  I’d like another option but it doesn’t look like we’re going to get it.   

• Upvote 1