The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

A buddy came up with a fun take on this mess, gave me a good laugh:

Amazing opportunity here for the Dems. They should do a big reality TV style competition with say 20 participants. Let the people vote for their favorite candidate after each competition (get creative here, don't just do a bunch of debates) with the winner being announced at the DNC convention in August. This would keep everyone engaged. The ensuing circus would take tons of visibility from Trump. He'd do Trump things, Dems would own the media space, get huge name recognition, election would be far more interesting.

Instead they are just gonna push Harris...

17 minutes ago, jrizzell said:

If I was Kamala, this statement isn’t giving me a warm fuzzy https://barackobama.medium.com/my-statement-on-president-bidens-announcement-1eb78b3ba3fc

“But I have extraordinary confidence that the leaders of our party will be able to create a process from which an outstanding nominee emerges” 🤷‍♀️

I saw this yesterday, and I wonder why no one is reporting it?  Here's the take away from Barack's lengthy message: "But I have extraordinary confidence that the leaders of our party will be able to create a process from which an outstanding nominee emerges."

Many people may be assumed he wrote this before Harris was chosen, but it's not.  It looks like the candidacy is wide open.

• Like 1

He’s more sick than they’re telling the public.  Just a guess based on the previous lies.
And are they really going to anoint Kamala without a primary?  Voters are the ones who decide these issues in this country.  As a republican, I would seriously consider voting for a center leaning democrat who displays sanity in this next election.  I’m damn sure not voting for Kamala so I’d be voting again for Trump.  I’d like another option but it doesn’t look like we’re going to get it.   

Dean Phillips and Biden were the only pres candidates who got votes from my state, so I don’t know how Democratic Party delegates can go and put their say in at the convention for someone else and claim “democracy” is under some existential attack from other sources than their own organization.

Biden has no upcoming public events. His signature does not match any previous signatures. His meeting with Netanyahu has been cancelled while the Israeli PM's plane in the air on the way to DC. It's a little strange.

To anyone, especially our enemies, it would appear that there hasn't been a time in recent memory where America has been more vulnerable. If we make it through the next few months relatively unscathed, it will be a miracle... akin to dodging a bullet.

Edited by gearhog
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1. It's about time Biden ended his presidency.  He/DNC stole time and efforts away from any fill in candidates, to include the citizens voice to choose.

2. He did not write that statement bowing out.

3. He is likely very ill and not performing the necessary functions of a president.

4. I agree with the board that shoving a candidate down America's throat is in keeping with DNC ops.

5. If Biden is unfit to run, he's unfit to continue. America needs, not deserves, a President that can think, decide, and act.  Harris needs to work and invoke the 25th.  It's a ballsy move, and if she had the guts, would do that shit this week.  When the king is weak, lop off his head and take charge.  But she won't because she's not that bold or gutsy, just another DNC puppet.

6. Now Trump is the old guy.

15 hours ago, uhhello said:

Who and where is the current president?  

Good question.  No way Biden wrote that resignation letter, and his voice call in today sounded off.  Utterly bizarre.   

I think interesting news is headed for us.

14 hours ago, gearhog said:

Biden has no upcoming public events. His signature does not match any previous signatures. His meeting with Netanyahu has been cancelled while the Israeli PM's plane in the air on the way to DC. It's a little strange.

To anyone, especially our enemies, it would appear that there hasn't been a time in recent memory where America has been more vulnerable. If we make it through the next few months relatively unscathed, it will be a miracle... akin to dodging a bullet.

They’ve been attacking us and making a mockery of us for years now, just below the threshold of armed conflict, because they know we are currently a bunch of giant pussies who won’t do anything about it. Houthis, IAMGs, Russian EA attacks in Eastern Europe, list goes on. 

If the polls still showed a close race between Biden and Trump they would still be lying to us and telling us Biden’s doing fine. It was only when the polls showed Biden was losing big, did they take him down. 
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 7/20/2024 at 6:54 AM, TreeA10 said:

Reminds me of the cold war days with the USSR when the various leaders disappeared from sight and Pravda said they were in good health to they are taking a break to they have a minor illness to they have a major illness to they are dead. Gorbachev was the first to walk away vs being carried out in a box. Democrats have always admired communists and long for the good old days.

I think we're pretty close to the 'Swan Lake on TV' part of the playbook.

Obviously Biden hasn't been fit to serve, but he didn't say he was dropping out for health reasons. That was very tactical and obvious. Nobody on the Democratic side, and hopefully the Republican side, wants him to drop out because no one wants President Harris.

No part of that would be good for this country, and she is not going to be an improvement over the Obama staffers that have been running the White House for 4 years now. Yeah, the will of the people has been subverted, but we can go another few months and get an elected president with the capacity to fulfill the duties of the office. 

The last thing we need is President Harris with only 4 months to perform as many executive actions as possible to justify her presidency and position as the incumbent.

• Like 1

Make no mistake about it…if the Dem leadership/elites believe they will be better off/more powerful with Kamala as president before November then that’s what will happen.  Does anyone for a second truly believe that Biden all of sudden realized that it’s best for him/his party if he’s not on the ticket?  He was forced out by whatever coercion or backroom deal that was made.  Love or hate Trump, it’s clear he cannot be controlled by the GOP or their donors, or at least not even as close to same way as the Dem politicians…hence one reason why the GOP old school types never wanted him in 2016 and weren’t quick to back him again last year.  

It makes you wonder how deep the corruption or backroom deals really go?

The hateful democrats are right back at it.  Senator Chuck Shumer and Hakeen Jefferies just gave a press conference celebrating Kamala as the new Nominee and of course BOTH had to call Trump a "THREAT" to democracy.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

The hateful democrats are right back at it.  Senator Chuck Shumer and Hakeen Jefferies just gave a press conference celebrating Kamala as the new Nominee and of course BOTH had to call Trump a "THREAT" to democracy.

IMG_5173.jpeg

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

15 hours ago, O Face said:

IMG_5173.jpeg

Hahahahah 

The crazy libs had their "shot" to destory democracy already.    Give Trump a break...JFC

Edited by Biff_T

Wow.   Thats all I can say.. 

On 7/24/2024 at 6:12 AM, Biff_T said:

Hahahahah 

The crazy libs had their "shot" to destory democracy already.    Give Trump a break...JFC

This seems crazy at the moment.   

MSM machine in full effect for Harris. Feels like the tide is turning fast against Trump. It didn’t help he put his foot in his mouth about Kamala’s race today. Just an idiotic statement. 

I don’t know if it was accidental genius, or all part of the plan, but throwing Harris in at the last minute with just a short run up to the election may prove to be the wining move. 

Democrats have figured out that hiding your candidate as much as possible, especially when Trump is the opponent, is the play. They couldn’t hide Biden after he got inaugurated, but they could hide Harris. 

A Harris admin will be such a cluster, not that the last 4 years hasn’t been already.

The assassination attempt feels like it was years ago now. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

When all you had was a senile old bubbling man, and you swap him for someone that can complete a sentence, it's like winning the world series bowl.

But still no guts.  She should invoke the 25th, but won't because no spine.

Edited by disgruntledemployee
  • Haha 1