The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

Yes, let’s snicker and roll our eyes at the Air Force vet and current Marine out shooting.

For being stupid and unsafe? Sounds par for the course. Whole sections of roll call are dedicated to it. I’ll additionally heckle him for his attention grabbing behavior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, disgruntledemployee said:

One day he might say or do the one thing for you to finally turn away and say, fuck him.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2024/10/trump-military-generals-hitler/680327/

If he said it...so many claims like this have been proven to be false but that never gets press. 

Instead you choose to believe in Russian collusion.

You believe the dossier was real and the is was not only fake, it was paid for by Hillary. 

You choose to believe the laptop was fake.

You choose to believe the Biden had no part in the prosecution when yesterday it was revealed Fani's boyfriend who was working on the case had MULTIPLE meetings at the White House.

You choose to believe Biden today when he hand-waived his previous comments about "Lock Him Up"...he meant politically.

In short, you choose to believe the radical democrats who will stop at nothing (including suppressing the 1st amendment), to remain in power.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, ClearedHot said:

If he said it...so many claims like this have been proven to be false but that never gets press. 

Instead you choose to believe in Russian collusion.  Bullshit

You believe the dossier was real and the is was not only fake, it was paid for by Hillary.  Fucking Bullshit

You choose to believe the laptop was fake.  Dumb Ass Bullshit

You choose to believe the Biden had no part in the prosecution when yesterday it was revealed Fani's boyfriend who was working on the case had MULTIPLE meetings at the White House.  Stupid Bullshit

You choose to believe Biden today when he hand-waived his previous comments about "Lock Him Up"...he meant politically.  You're up to your ears in Bullshit

In short, you choose to believe the radical democrats who will stop at nothing (including suppressing the 1st amendment), to remain in power.  In short, a shit ton of, yep... Bullshit.

Now that we're passed all the bullshit, my question still remains.  Want to try an answer?

1 hour ago, HeloDude said:

Show me the proof…unless you always believe when person X says person Y said something bad.

The link to the article by the reporter that reported it from named sources.  Now try answering the question.

2 hours ago, disgruntledemployee said:

Now that we're passed all the bullshit, my question still remains.  Want to try an answer?

The link to the article by the reporter that reported it from named sources.  Now try answering the question.

Someone's vagina is extra sandy today.

no-nooo.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, disgruntledemployee said:

One day he might say or do the one thing for you to finally turn away and say, fuck him.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2024/10/trump-military-generals-hitler/680327/

Been completely debunked already - once again the Atlantic published a bullshit hit piece, based completely on lies, and apparently you bought hook, line, and sinker. Stop being so gullible and believing this shit. I know you want it to be true because it supports your opinion, but alas it is complete horeshit, like a vast majority of everything else rags like the Atlantic publish.

Edited by brabus
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

A named source that is making a personal financial profit from making claims like this.  A guy that served on Trump's staff but didn't resign in protest despite apparently thinking that Trump is a fascist.  Real trustworthy source.  I'd trust something that guy says slightly less than a rumor my first grader brings home from the playground.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

Someone's vagina is extra sandy today.

no-nooo.gif

You started it with your personal attack by making up shit that you think I said.  I merely asked the question, what else does Trump have to do to lose your (question to BODNers at large) support.  Apparently, he hasn't disparaged the military person important in your life.  So go ahead and post your memes sonny and continue to play ignorance to the dishonorable Trump.

• Downvote 4

46 minutes ago, disgruntledemployee said:

You started it with your personal attack by making up shit that you think I said.  I merely asked the question, what else does Trump have to do to lose your (question to BODNers at large) support.  Apparently, he hasn't disparaged the military person important in your life.  So go ahead and post your memes sonny and continue to play ignorance to the dishonorable Trump.

Sonny?  Why thanks Pappy, great to see you in full blown triggered mode. 

2 hours ago, disgruntledemployee said:

Apparently, he hasn't disparaged the military person important in your life.

You are so full of TDS you can’t even process a very simple, straight forward message. Case in point you posted the video of the MOF vs. MOH comparison video thinking, “ha, this shows Trump doesn’t like the mil!” But, he’s clearly stating how it’s better to be giving a medal to a healthy person vs. giving a MOH out typically means the recipient is either dead or injured, which is sad and not something he wishes to have to do because it inevitably means the worse for someone and/or their family. 

You don’t have to like Trump, but you are wildly biased and have abdicated all of your opinions to the media and leftist pundits while shitcanning any shred of critical thinking skill. Don’t like Trump’s policies, ok cool tell us about it. Keep repeating absolutely ridiculous, brain dead drivel that is wildly wrong and you’ll be taken at face value as an idiot.

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, SpeedOfHeat said:

Yes, let’s snicker and roll our eyes at the Air Force vet and current Marine out shooting.

Meanwhile, Trump cannot even legally purchase or own a firearm.  lol.

Who cares when you have permanent, life-long, armed personal protection from U.S. Secret Service via Former President's Protection Act of 2012? That's better than non-sharpshooting, triggerhappy USAF SF or USA MP gateguards...probably most of the time...save places like Putler, Bennsylvania.

https://www.secretservice.gov/about/faq/general

"By law, the Secret Service is authorized to protect:

Former presidents, their spouses, except when the spouse re-marries"

14 hours ago, SpeedOfHeat said:

Meanwhile, Trump cannot even legally purchase or own a firearm.  lol.

You should swing by The Congressman is Back thread. We’ve been savagely mocking that Air Force vet for years. Way worse than snickering and eye rolls. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, herkbum said:

Didn’t you retire like 10 or so years ago young man?! I’m old and I think you have me beat by a couple years.

8 Years...crazy to think how quickly it has gone.  Make the most of every day...retiring again (and for good), in March, unless Kamala wins and taxes unrealized capital gains. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ClearedHot said:

8 Years...crazy to think how quickly it has gone.  Make the most of every day...retiring again (and for good), in March, unless Kamala wins and taxes unrealized capital gains. 

ClearedHot,

I didn’t realize you were worth more than $100,000,000.  You’ve done very well in the last eight years.  
       Correct me if I’m wrong but the proposal on taxing unrealized gains only applies to those worth over $100 million.  I’m not sure I agree with taxing unrealized gains in any form but this proposal doesn’t apply to very many.

Buenos

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Buenos Diaz said:

ClearedHot,

I didn’t realize you were worth more than $100,000,000.  You’ve done very well in the last eight years.  
       Correct me if I’m wrong but the proposal on taxing unrealized gains only applies to those worth over $100 million.  I’m not sure I agree with taxing unrealized gains in any form but this proposal doesn’t apply to very many.

Buenos

Buenos,

I am not worth $100M...yet, but to think this plan will only impact the 11,000 or so people in this category is a fallacy.  The negative implications of this policy will have a huge impact on the market and our economy regardless of your net worth.

There are of course varying assessments but some of the ripple effects are outlined here.

• Like 6

lol, I'm several orders of magnitude off that net worth figure, but even I know that my wallet is well within the WEZ of that dumb- idea.
But hey, unsustainable spending isn't going to sustain itself ya know!

Even at the current scope, it could fundamentally alter investment and capital strategies that punish the economy and common citizens. In addition to the potential scope expansion to the rest of us.
  • Like 1