The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

34 minutes ago, FourFans said:

Is anyone here voting for a third candidate?

I'd vote for Kennedy if he was younger. He's a safe middle candidate who won't set the world on fire while we await quality candidates. 

But he's 70, so, no. 

So let the speculation begin (or continue)!

Since it seems more likely than ever (though not guaranteed) a new Demo candidate will be thrust forth (sts) - who will it be?  Some choices:

• That person who is the current VP (Harris)
  • Michele Obama
  • That person who ran against trump in 2016
  • Gavin Newsome
  • Kennedy
  • Your Mom

3 hours ago, Negatory said:

Sorry you don’t believe in the justice system. Read the case. 12 jurors decided unanimously he committed a crime. You just want to say it’s BS because it fits your narrative, but I am 100% certain you haven’t looked into it further. The evidence is clearly there.

Just stick your fingers further in your ears.

Have you read the case?  They made a misdemeanor a felony because it was to 'cover up another crime'.  One of many problems with that is the other crime wasn't actually a crime.  The defense wanted to call the Federal Election Committee Chairman that was sitting during the "crime" but the judge disallowed so much of the testimony that the defense gave up trying to even call him as a witness.  He would have testified that the alleged crime was not actually a crime and thus the maximum charge would have been the original misdemeanor, which even that charge is questionable.  WSJ had a great article about it a day or so later.  There is zero chance this case is not overturned on appeal.

I'm not a Trump fan, but this case was absolutely politically motivated and more worth of a banana republic than the United States.  It is a black mark on our history of justice in America.  In my opinion, it makes Watergate look like a teenage prank.

12 hours ago, uhhello said:

Trump made some bold declarations that are going to be tough to live up to but I guess that's politics. 

I didn't watch, what declarations?

5 hours ago, Negatory said:

So those are our choices… a billionaire felon who no one can trust because he will aggressively lie without any guilt. Or a geriatric guy who can’t be trusted to form cogent thoughts or walk down two steps without the help of his wife.

And the best part? The system is set up for all of you to entirely ignore your candidate and just say how absurd it is that the other side is considering voting for their “choice.”

How are we the people not revolting over these two being our choices? What a joke that THAT isn’t being talked about more in place of partisan politics.

Knowing this forum, incoming non sequitur about how Trump is better than Biden. I truly don’t care, they are both unacceptable options. Democracy looking not so good right now.

Shut the f*** up with that "felon" bullshit. You know that's garbage and was conducted by a kangaroo court. 

I don't care about who the person is on an individual level, I care about their policies and how they have performed in like roles. I don't know about you but my life was vastly greater when POTUS was Trump as opposed to Biden, so I'm going with him and if you can't understand that decision, you are afflicted with TDS. 

Hoping he picks a good VP. 

Can you tell me one aspect of your life that has been better under the current leadership?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm not sure what the correct thread is for this, but Trump made it possible, so I'll put it here. SCOTUS just overturned Chevron. If it wasn't for Roe this would be the biggest news from the SCOTUS in a decade at least, and it's still the most consequential by a landslide. 

This is a massive win for small government, assuming there are no gotchas in the ruling. I haven't gotten to read it yet. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Lord Ratner said:

What's a stay behind device? Just a bug?

There's an entire industry behind that answer, and I'm speculating (but I'm right, lol).

The technology of what is possible for such items can fit through legal loopholes.  "Just a bug" doesn't do it credit, but every weird idea and tech we used during GWOT has been improved and incorporated into FBI arsenal.

Does it make sense they were searching his wife's underwear drawer, or does it make more sense they tore his place apart looking for documents (whose location was known) as pretense for leaving monitoring devices?  

Consider what the FBI has already done to Trump: spied on his campaign (and lied about it), colluded with the Clinton campaign to promote the fake Russian dossier, entrapped and ruined his close advisors (Flynn among others), etc.  And that was before he fired Comey and they stepped it up. Yes, my statement is unsupported speculation but logical and fits the pattern.  

2 hours ago, GrndPndr said:

Since it seems more likely than ever (though not guaranteed) a new Demo candidate will be thrust forth (sts) - who will it be?  Some choices:

• Michele Obama
  • Gavin Newsome
  • Kennedy
  • Your Mom

She was there for all of us before, she’ll be there for all of us in the future. BQZip’s Mom 2024!

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, tac airlifter said:

There's an entire industry behind that answer, and I'm speculating (but I'm right, lol).

The technology of what is possible for such items can fit through legal loopholes.  "Just a bug" doesn't do it credit, but every weird idea and tech we used during GWOT has been improved and incorporated into FBI arsenal.

Does it make sense they were searching his wife's underwear drawer, or does it make more sense they tore his place apart looking for documents (whose location was known) as pretense for leaving monitoring devices?  

Consider what the FBI has already done to Trump: spied on his campaign (and lied about it), colluded with the Clinton campaign to promote the fake Russian dossier, entrapped and ruined his close advisors (Flynn among others), etc.  And that was before he fired Comey and they stepped it up. Yes, my statement is unsupported speculation but logical and fits the pattern.  

I do not consider anything surprising for the FBI at this point, but is there even the suggestion of evidence this happened? The most damning evidence against Trump in the Florida documents case is a secret recording of Trump admitting he knew they were classified and that he failed to declassify them... Recorded by Trump himself. 

Has anything suggested the use of secret devices in this case?

6 hours ago, Negatory said:

You literally did exactly what I said you would do.

A non sequitur that focuses only on one failure and entirely avoids addressing the absolutely appalling and sad performance from Trump as well, because you are so polarized and don’t want Biden to win. Check your morals brother. Don’t be blinded by politics.

Did someone steal your lunch money...again? 

So let me get this straight, if I don't respond using your template I have questionable morals?  You need some serious mental help.

1 hour ago, tac airlifter said:

Look up journalist Sheryl Attkisson and the sketchy stuff that was uploaded on her computers by a suspected 3 letter agency because of her reporting during the Obama administration.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lord Ratner said:

I do not consider anything surprising for the FBI at this point, but is there even the suggestion of evidence this happened?

Has anything suggested the use of secret devices in this case?

No, as I said, pure speculation from me.  But I’m right, lol!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Negatory said:

Sorry you don’t believe in the justice system. Read the case. 12 jurors decided unanimously he committed a crime. You just want to say it’s BS because it fits your narrative, but I am 100% certain you haven’t looked into it further. The evidence is clearly there.

Just stick your fingers further in your ears.

If this means I’m supposed to believe that every verdict for a defendant has been good and correct, that every court ruling on whether or not a law is Constitutional has also always been good and correct, and lastly that every potential person that committed an alleged crime wasn’t let off the hook/not prosecuted (cough cough Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton), then I guess you and I have very different opinions of our justice system.

Or you can just laugh now that Trump was convicted, but then you’ll also probably cry when he is elected President.  His reelection is far from certain (I still wouldn’t be surprised if he lost given that the Dems do some weird and shady stuff when it comes to elections), but I think the odds are definitely favoring Trump than Biden—we shall see…if even Biden is still the nominee past August.

Biden can still be the nominee. The only thing the democrats lost last night was the ability to hide behind the illusion that "everything is fine" with Biden. That's all they lost. Biden hasn't been running the administration. Biden isn't running the administration. And if he wins, Biden won't be running the next administration. Everyone already knew the actual truth before this. And honestly, that lie wasn't all that important to begin with - democrats do what they want in order to obtain power; if one thing has become clear over the last cycle, it's that.

The democrat establishment still has the power they they need, and hence will move on from last night's ooopsies with grace (as they do) and will press on with Biden as their guy.

Edited by ViperMan

6 hours ago, GrndPndr said:

• Michele Obama
  • Gavin Newsome
  • Kennedy
  • Your Mom

Michele Obama.. and she wins by a landslide. 

9 hours ago, McJay Pilot said:

She was there for all of us before, she’ll be there for all of us in the future. BQZip’s Mom 2024!

A candidate we can ALL get behind !

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, HossHarris said:

A candidate we can ALL get behind !

11 hours ago, brabus said:

we can ALL get behind…AGAIN

I'm here for the gang bang. 

Break, Break

IMG_9076.jpg.84ab82aca3b5c233dc7a26b1e011e3f5.jpgIMG_9075.thumb.jpg.239abc10e93f0e9af1ca55b7b385439b.jpg

Edited by Biff_T
Photo op
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

So why did President Biden go to a Waffle House (or ANY place) after the Debate with the “Cold” that the White House said he was suffering with, shake hands, and hug….And let alone without a Mask!?  WTF

• Upvote 1