The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

2 hours ago, kaputt said:

MSM machine in full effect for Harris. Feels like the tide is turning fast against Trump. It didn’t help he put his foot in his mouth about Kamala’s race today. Just an idiotic statement. 

His statement exposes the absurdity of race politics.  You can argue it was bad tactics and plays into the hands of liberal race hustlers, but you can’t say his observation was inaccurate.

On 8/1/2024 at 3:24 AM, uhhello said:

She might just possibly (likely) be the worst candidate we've ever had for the highest office in the US of A and she's going to win because liberals have a mental disorder and can only see race & gender despite how incompetent someone can be. The MSM is complicit in masking her incompetence just like they did for Biden and liberals are dumb enough to believe it

Fixed it for you! Btw, Trump still looking favorable on the electoral map. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, HeloDude said:

The same people trying to call JD Vance weird also believe that men can have babies…which Kamala has said she believes.

Trump started to make this argument, that he stuck with mostly normal policy decisions as examples. If they really focus on highlighting the insanity of the progressive movement, with Kamala as its greatest champion, they can take back the narrative.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Lord Ratner said:

Trump started to make this argument, that he stuck with mostly normal policy decisions as examples. If they really focus on highlighting the insanity of the progressive movement, with Kamala as its greatest champion, they can take back the narrative.

To me, Trump does have a strategy here, which is - make sure the other side keeps talking about wacko stuff.  It's there to highlight the differences and clearly put KH in a left/woke box.

Her luster will begin to wear off, just not sure when.

The latest policy proposal from this Forrest Gump administration...Under the proposed expansion of authority, ALL boats 35 feet and greater cannot travel faster than 10 knots (11 mph) within a vast area extending from Massachusetts to central Florida, for up to 8 months out of the year and in some places up to 90 miles offshore.

1 hour ago, Lord Ratner said:

I imagine there will be some debates—and I agree, Trump needs to highlight the differences on the border and the economy.  

52 minutes ago, ClearedHot said:

The latest policy proposal from this Forrest Gump administration...Under the proposed expansion of authority, ALL boats 35 feet and greater cannot travel faster than 10 knots (11 mph) within a vast area extending from Massachusetts to central Florida, for up to 8 months out of the year and in some places up to 90 miles offshore.

Hadn’t heard that, WTF!  Is it some kind of climate thing?

7 minutes ago, tac airlifter said:

Hadn’t heard that, WTF!  Is it some kind of climate thing?

Save the whales...White Whales I believe.  Someone did the math and the chances of hitting a White Whale is 1:1,000,000.  Notice many of our liberal friends have backed away form the forum instead of standing to defend the senility that is Joe Biden, the far left policies of Harris and the continued lunatic policies of these clowns.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, ClearedHot said:

Save the whales...White Whales I believe.  Someone did the math and the chances of hitting a White Whale is 1:1,000,000.  Notice many of our liberal friends have backed away form the forum instead of standing to defend the senility that is Joe Biden, the far left policies of Harris and the continued lunatic policies of these clowns.

Seems that wind farms are collecting all the whale scalps.  That's an absolutely insane policy that will crush many small businessmen and fishing charters.

Having boated in/around Newport, RI…no way this proposal passes. The amount of money I saw in the harbor floating was unreal. If anything, all of these corrupt politicians will be paid off, and instead you’ll see boats under 35’ restricted to min wake speeds. It’s always the commoner getting screwed. Reference snapper seasons in FL.

I think Trump put his foot in his mouth one too many times.   He could have said nothing until the election and could have ridden the ear shot to victory...What a dumbass.  

He comes from money and is the least Christian person to live in the White house.  

Im not a Democrat but I remember when Trump donated to them.  I'm an average American who grew up poor, made something for myself and now own a home.  I have nothing in common with Trump.   

My family has had nothing since we were forced move here from Ireland, because of the British  (they still occupy Derry, where my mom's side came from).  

Trump is a wreslter, not a world leader.   

Guess what, I also dont like Biden or Harris.    

This election will be the hardest (sts) one I've participated in.  

But lets not pretend Trump is a good person.  He chases the coin over God.   More so than others that have been  President. 

Edited by Biff_T
Afterthought and spelling
  • Like 1

I’ve taken “personal quality” out of the equation. They’re all shit, so it doesn’t matter. What are the policies (past and expected) and what are the outcomes (real or projected). Do they support general American principles or not? Thats what people should be voting based on. Voting for person X solely because it’s not person Y is fucking retarded. If that’s how you feel, just don’t vote.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, brabus said:

you’re an idiot if you think he is actually going to try and terminate the constitutio

This. For real.  

I'd like to add the following.   You're (american person) an idiot If you think real Americans would let him do it.   I swore to uphold the constitution, not destroy it.  Even if Im the last GD american fighting for the constitution.   If I dont defend the constitution, all my homies and ancestors buried for the flag died for nothing....all of them.  

Edit: My conscious is clear.  Im ok with GOD.   I'll be one of the last ones fighting for the constitution,  not a President. 

I'm Irish Catholic.  We're used to fighting for our homeland and doing what's right.   God, Family, Country.   Fuck the queen.  If you don't understand that, then you shouldn't be an American.  

Edited by Biff_T
Afterthought
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, brabus said:

Trump says a lot of off the cuff dumb things. Also, you’re an idiot if you think he is actually going to try and terminate the constitution. 

Absolute bull$hit.

If Kamala had ever suggested “terminating the constitution,” you would be appalled and outraged.  And you know it.

There is zero chance you’d respond with “well, she says a lot of off-the-cuff dumb things” (which is absolutely true).

….. “she’s not really going to do it.”

GMAFB

You make excuses for Trump because he’s your guy.  Period, end of story.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

@brabus

I think we're on the same page.   I'll make up my mind on election day and pray for God to give our country some help.   We shouldn't suffer because a bunch of terds floated to the top. The cool thing about the US is we only have to deal with a bad president for four years.   Everyone has a vote.    

May the rest of the election year be less crazy.    God Bless America!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SpeedOfHeat said:

Absolute bull$hit.

If Kamala had ever suggested “terminating the constitution,” you would be appalled and outraged.  And you know it.

There is zero chance you’d respond with “well, she says a lot of off-the-cuff dumb things” (which is absolutely true).

….. “she’s not really going to do it.”

GMAFB

So what will you do if Trump is elected, since you’re obviously afraid that he will suspend the Constitution?

@SpeedOfHeat Nice try. He’s not my guy, in fact I really wish he wasn’t the nominee. But here we are and once again, I will vote for the better policies even when I don’t love the person behind the policies. I believe Kamala’s track record and proposed future actions are a disaster. Don’t really care about her as a person - I’m not voting against her, I’m voting against her policies. If I wanted to be emotional about it, I could make a very long list of stupid and irrational statements and actions she has attached to her. Don’t act like any politician is without that baggage. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, SpeedOfHeat said:

I'm voting Trump because I mostly approved of his policies while POTUS.  I won't vote for Harris because I totally disapprove of the Biden-Harris policies.

See, it's easy to make a decision without making excuses.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

On 8/3/2024 at 11:32 AM, HeloDude said:

So what will you do if Trump is elected, since you’re obviously afraid that he will suspend the Constitution?

Trump won’t do anything to the Constitution.  Thankfully, there are checks and balances to prevent that.  It was simply another idiotic and far-fetched thing he tweeted.

What’s important is that he suggested it, and would clearly welcome it if it were in fact possible.  

So when people assert that he “supports American principles,” I think it’s relevant to point out that Trump believes the Constitution should be waived.  Brushed aside, and of course in a way that benefits himself.  I can’t think of anything that is more antithetical to American principles.

And, as you see above, not a single Trump voter will even acknowledge it.  “Well, he would never really be able to change it.”  Or….”I prefer his policies, that’s what’s important.”  

No one, even among military officers, can simply say, “yea, that tweet was really shitty and/or deeply concerning, but….”

Edited by SpeedOfHeat
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, SpeedOfHeat said:

Trump won’t do anything to the Constitution.  Thankfully, there are checks and balances to prevent that.  It was simply another idiotic and far-fetched thing he tweeted.

What’s important is that he suggested it, and would clearly welcome it if it were in fact possible.  

So when people assert that he “supports American principles,” I think it’s relevant to point out that Trump believes the Constitution should be waived.  Brushed aside, and of course in a way that benefits himself.  I can’t think of anything that is more antithetical to American principles.

And, as you see above, not a single Trump voter will even acknowledge it.  “Well, he would never really be able to change it.”  Or….I prefer his policies, that’s what’s important.”  

No one, among military officers no less, can simply say, “yea, that tweet was really shitty and/or deeply concerning, but….”

So you’re making a big deal about something that you even admit will never happen—so why should any of us care?