The Next President is...

disgruntledemployee

2 hours ago, arg said:

Probably Actual Truth:  A couple Army pilots thought they might be landing, realized that wasn't going to happen and flew away.

What The Cajun Navy thinks:  An unmarked black helicopter with CIA trained door gunners purposely used rotor wash to fuck up a non-governmental supply cache.  

• Haha 2

I think Trump had a stroke.

"Reminded me of the Biden circles that he used to have, right? He’d have eight circles and he couldn’t fill ’em up. But then I heard he beat us with the popular vote. I don’t know. I don’t know. Couldn’t fill up the eight circles. I always loved those circles. They were so beautiful. They were so beautiful to look at. In fact, the person that did them, that was the best thing about his, the level of that circle was great. But they couldn’t get people, so they used to have the press stand in those circles because they couldn’t get the people. "

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-spews-incomprehensible-stream-of-consciousness-the-level-of-that-circle-was-great/

PS.  That's some Elmer Fudd right there.

Edited by disgruntledemployee
Made a looney tunes joke
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, disgruntledemployee said:

I think Trump had a stroke.

"Reminded me of the Biden circles that he used to have, right? He’d have eight circles and he couldn’t fill ’em up. But then I heard he beat us with the popular vote. I don’t know. I don’t know. Couldn’t fill up the eight circles. I always loved those circles. They were so beautiful. They were so beautiful to look at. In fact, the person that did them, that was the best thing about his, the level of that circle was great. But they couldn’t get people, so they used to have the press stand in those circles because they couldn’t get the people. "

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-spews-incomprehensible-stream-of-consciousness-the-level-of-that-circle-was-great/

PS.  That's some Elmer Fudd right there.

Pretty rich to read media articles about an “incomprehensible” Trump when Biden is obviously lost to dementia.  

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Lord Ratner said:

He's old and probably losing his marbles. 

I too am ok with a President Vance.

Far more capable than Waltz...I really wish Trump had picked Haley.  Policy wise she is more centrist, she could easily be POTUS tomorrow and vote wise she appeals to a broader base...IMHO this election would be a runaway win for Trump at this point.

Far more capable than Waltz...I really wish Trump had picked Haley.  Policy wise she is more centrist, she could easily be POTUS tomorrow and vote wise she appeals to a broader base...IMHO this election would be a runaway win for Trump at this point.

I think there is a calculus to that where she’s playing for 2028.

Whether Trump wins or loses this election anybody linked directly to his campaign or an administration will carry that into a campaign probably for a lot of negatives. If Kamala does win this out, and runs for reelection as would be expected, Haley becomes the perfect counter for the Republican Party to rally behind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, disgruntledemployee said:

And your opinion on Trump's rambling is what?  Because that was the topic.

1 hour ago, Lord Ratner said:

He's old and probably losing his marbles. 

I too am ok with a President Vance.

What LR said.  I don't think Trump is even close to Biden yet, but it comes for everybody.  And after watching the TDS folks (you) ignore Biden's obvious dementia for years, I find it silly to hear this scrutiny now.  Also, 99 out of 100 times Trump is more articulate than Kamala so the democrats have no credibility on the subject.

I'm voting Trump but I'm excited for a future that does not involve extremely old people clinging to power until they die.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ClearedHot said:

She’s way better than the Dem’s current options, but she is an establishment politician through and through - a lot of people, myself included, do not like that. 

Edited by brabus
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, disgruntledemployee said:

And your opinion on Trump's rambling is what?  Because that was the topic.

trump always rambles and goes down rabbit holes during speeches. but like TAC says very RICH coming from you guys who denied bidens mental acuity for three years.

also trump will go on ANY show and be interviewed. he's the AFSOC of politicians lol (anytime, place, anywhere).

kamala on the other hand is MASSIVELY protected by the media. if the media wasn't using kid gloves with her you'd see how empty she is. (reference heavily edited 60 minutes interview) there is nothing of substance she says. it's all word salad nonsense. plus shes a marxist so there's that.

Edited by BashiChuni
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Ugh, here we go again, again, uh, make it 5 or 6 times now.  Below is the 1st time I said Biden had dementia.  That's page 252, Aug 2021, which was OVER 3 YEARS AGO.

On 8/30/2021 at 11:17 AM, disgruntledemployee said:

Desantis is a bully (my opinion) and I despise bullies.  And the next President should be under 60yo. 

Biden is done.

1. He is incompetent and I'm being kind with my words right now; probably well into dementia.  He will get heavier and heavier to prop up.  Any decision he makes is dangerous because he lacks the mental ability to make them. 

2. The fucked up AFG exit will stick to him and his administration forever.  There isn't a story or image available to paint a better picture.  From people falling off the C-17 on takeoff, to the picture of the Marine holding a baby that was then killed in the Kabul attack, to the story of former operators going in on their own to rescue people they worked with and promised a better life, this complete and utterly inept group must go.  Every time I see Bidens picture ......  When he said he will make them pay in regards to the Kabul attacks, he should include himself.

3.  No leader of any country, organization, company, or political entity will, nor should they, ever trust Biden and his inept administration ever again.  He is completely ineffective.  Zero influence, or more accurately, zero positive and most likely just negative influence. 

Out

9 hours ago, tac airlifter said:

What LR said.  I don't think Trump is even close to Biden yet, but it comes for everybody.  And after watching the TDS folks (you) ignore Biden's obvious dementia for years, I find it silly to hear this scrutiny now.  Also, 99 out of 100 times Trump is more articulate than Kamala so the democrats have no credibility on the subject.

I'm voting Trump but I'm excited for a future that does not involve extremely old people clinging to power until they die.  

Your last comment, that's absolutely, solid gold irony right there.  I guess Trump isn't old enough or trying hard enough to regain power.  And when you say excited, do you mean like Buddy finding out Santa is coming, kind of excited?  Or Eeyore kind of excited.

Edited by disgruntledemployee
I'm not voting for Harris either, so there!

3 hours ago, disgruntledemployee said:

Your last comment, that's absolutely, solid gold irony right there.  I guess Trump isn't old enough or trying hard enough to regain power.  And when you say excited, do you mean like Buddy finding out Santa is coming, kind of excited?  Or Eeyore kind of excited.

You misunderstand me, my last comment absolutely applies to Trump.  Watching 80 YOs of any political affiliation act this way is not good, and I’m hopeful this is the last iteration of old people fighting that I see for POTUS.  

and valid quote, I didn’t know your thoughts on Biden and I humbly retract my snarky comment.  You do have TDS though.

Edited by tac airlifter
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Well, just three weeks out and I’d say it’s a toss-up to slight lean for Trump.  Kamala is going to do an interview with Brett Baier on Fox…if she was winning then I doubt she would be taking this unnecessary risk.  At this point I won’t be shocked if either one wins.

ETA:  It won’t be “live” but according to Brett it will be unedited with no commercials

Edited by HeloDude
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, HeloDude said:

Well, just three weeks out and I’d say it’s a toss-up to slight lean for Trump.  Kamala is going to do an interview with Brett Baier on Fox…if she was winning then I doubt she would be taking this unnecessary risk.  At this point I won’t be shocked if either one wins.

ETA:  It won’t be “live” but according to Brett it will be unedited with no commercials

The Democrats are absolutely terrified that the polls still skew in favor of Democrats, as they have for the last couple election cycles. If that's the case, Trump has it in a landslide (by modern standards, not like Reagan).

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lord Ratner said:

The Democrats are absolutely terrified that the polls still skew in favor of Democrats, as they have for the last couple election cycles. If that's the case, Trump has it in a landslide (by modern standards, not like Reagan).

I’m pretty confident that both campaigns have internal polls that tell them how they’re doing…so when Trump says he won’t do another debate and Kamala says she’ll do an interview on Fox, I think that’s both very telling. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Lord Ratner said:

An observation amongst people I know is conservatives actively avoid pollsters and liberals do not. Obviously that’s not 100% applicable across all voters, but it is interesting when you look at polls with that observation in mind.

Edited by brabus

3 hours ago, uhhello said:

She's apparently rumored to be on Rogan too.  Doubt that will happen as he won't allow edits.

There’s a bunch of rules her team would insist on that JR would laugh at.

• Upvote 1

On 10/12/2024 at 8:08 AM, BashiChuni said:

trump always rambles and goes down rabbit holes during speeches.

or just stands there for 30 min listening to the ViIlage People and Sinead O'Connor 😂