The Congressman is back yo

congressman

16 hours ago, nsplayr said:

image.jpeg.187d6e2a58f453f2f952d7fafbcf6203.jpeg
I can see the confusion haha. Inside AFSOC there were two wolves…

The evil one got promoted and the good one retired for everyone keeping score at home.

For the record, TWO evil ones were promoted.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2023 at 7:52 PM, gearhog said:

Adam, are you okay?

Are you okay, Adam?

*sound on

You've been hit by...

A smooth criminal 

• Haha 1

• 6 months later...
I wonder if he is ostracized by his squadron mates? Can’t imagine he is much fun to be around.

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app

I’m sure if you sit around and cry about Jan 6th with him, he’s great. But if you’re anyone else, his shtick would be exhausting. Without Trump, he had no purpose in life, it’s embarrassing.

Sent from my iPhone using Baseops Network mobile app
  • Like 1

Everyone else is trying to turn down the heat but this TwatWaffle who thinks Trump is a threat to Democracy is still out there pitching his tripe.
Screenshot2024-07-14at18-41-12KinzingersaysJDVancesresponsetoshootingshoulddisqualifyhimfromVPconsideration.thumb.png.8075ba0d5cbb2ef6aa24488ba673a448.png

Ugh, just saw that jackasses’ book in an airport bookstore. Least they could have done is put it with all the Danielle Steel books where it belongs.
  • Like 1

Screenshot2024-07-14at18-41-12KinzingersaysJDVancesresponsetoshootingshoulddisqualifyhimfromVPconsideration.thumb.png.8075ba0d5cbb2ef6aa24488ba673a448.png.a567bfbbdbb274c657a08b98ab7da430.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 7/16/2024 at 6:22 AM, slc said:

When did he get out..... or is he still in?

Ain't in the GAL, if that means anything...

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Vetter said:

Adam’s Grindr photos have been leaked.  It all makes sense now.  That poor woman…if she’s not in on it.

Whoa. Everything does indeed make sense. Even the crying. I have no doubt this was used to coerce him into doing some of the dumb political shit he did.

No way. Too funny. 

So the closeted gay guy hated the first major Republican candidate to be pro-gay? 

At some point you have to realize that right now the dumbest, least stable, least capable, most attention-seeking people in the country are the ones drawn to government. Once you realize that it all makes sense.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, tac airlifter said:

Wow, I thought you guys were joking but sure enough, gayer than a fanny pack full of dicks.  Not that there's anything wrong with that... 😬

Let's keep things respectful and inclusive. Everyone has different tastes and preferences, and that's totally okay. Let's keep the conversation positive! 🌈

Let's keep things respectful and inclusive. Everyone has different tastes and preferences, and that's totally okay. Let's keep the conversation positive!

I will be inclusively holding Kinzinger in contempt with the many other sell out politicians he joined, and for labeling his activism as “protecting democracy.”
  • Upvote 2