The Congressman is back yo

congressman

I bet he loves to fly wing just to say "2's in". 

If I ever saw this dude in the squadron bar, I would just grab my beer and go drink somewhere else. No different than a full bird or stars. Don't need them hearing about my shenanigans bum guard ways or what we did on that one TDY. I'm sure he probably loses sleep over people logging two AFTPs but in actuality only showing up for 15 minutes to do a quick CBT on cyber awareness.  

First he outed himself as a leftist, and now someone outed him as a bone smuggler. He's a perfect diversity appointment for the current administration. I'm sure there is some Islamic nation that needs a US ambassador.

On 8/11/2024 at 12:19 PM, CaptainMorgan said:

Wow. Around 2011 he was briefly engaged to a C-17 pilot in Chucktown. Maybe that’s why it fell apart…

I’ve flown with her. She’s good people. Very religious… which I’m guessing is why she got away from that dumpster fire before things went sideways. 

• 2 weeks later...

Kinzinger is a hero and a patriot. He’s doing the right thing.

As for Trump, how about the incident at Arlington yesterday? All that just for a cheap photo op. Disgraceful and just the latest in a long line.

You guys should be asking yourselves why you still support a candidate who denigrated POWs. Why’d we even do SERE then? What was the point of all that? Return with honor? POW/MIA, you are not forgotten? Replace it with Trump telling us he likes people who weren’t captured. Eff John McCain I guess. He was only a republican presidential nominee. But that doesn’t matter. Nothing matters, apparently, besides support for the dear leader.

I look forward to the day the republican party is a serious party again. I really do. That hasn’t been the case for the last 9 years and it won’t be the case until Trump and MAGA are gone. Kinzinger’s doing his part and he’s not alone. More members of the military are stepping up and need to continue to step up.

Thanks for freeing up the seat at the bar, I’d proudly sit next to him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Premo said:

As for Trump, how about the incident at Arlington yesterday? All that just for a cheap photo op. Disgraceful and just the latest in a long line.

You guys should be asking yourselves why you still support a candidate who denigrated POWs. Why’d we even do SERE then? What was the point of all that? Return with honor? POW/MIA, you are not forgotten? Replace it with Trump telling us he likes people who weren’t captured. Eff John McCain I guess. He was only a republican presidential nominee. But that doesn’t matter. Nothing matters, apparently, besides support for the dear leader.

I look forward to the day the republican party is a serious party again. I really do. That hasn’t been the case for the last 9 years and it won’t be the case until Trump and MAGA are gone. Kinzinger’s doing his part and he’s not alone. More members of the military are stepping up and need to continue to step up.

Sorry, who are you again?

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Apparently he’s on Grindr if you want to find an empty barstool next to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Apparently he’s on Grindr if you want to find an empty barstool next to him.

#bemywingmananytime

13 hours ago, Premo said:

Thanks for freeing up the seat at the Gay bar, I’d proudly sit next to him.

FIFY

• Haha 2