COVID-19 (Aka China Virus)

Orbit

On 6/14/2024 at 8:15 PM, gearhog said:

Unbelievable. The United States of America at the national level, is led entirely by assholes. It can't be saved. Only reset.

More information on the psyops campaign against the Sinovax.

Facebook actually found out about the disinformation campaign and complained to the Pentagon about it since it fostered vaccine hesitancy but the Pentagon promised that it was only directed against China even though many people suffered in the Philippines and the Middle East.

These countries would have gotten the Sinovax for free but instead were coerced into buying the Pfizer vaccine.

• Upvote 1

Long live COVID!!!!  

• 2 weeks later...

When a doctor tells him to wear one, he'll wear one. 

***whisper*** he doesn't interact with any real doctors

Edited by FourFans

• 3 weeks later...

I know Geary from a few ops down range and some interactions around the staff. I heard the negative stories when he left command and had no idea what really happened, figured he was just a toxic leader, crazy what he had to deal with.  COVID Vaccine on day one of BUDS and you wonder why 100 people quit within 72 hours...Fing Crazy.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

I know Geary from a few ops down range and some interactions around the staff. I heard the negative stories when he left command and had no idea what really happened, figured he was just a toxic leader, crazy what he had to deal with.  COVID Vaccine on day one of BUDS and you wonder why 100 people quit within 72 hours...Fing Crazy.

Whole episode was pretty crazy