World War III Updates

gearhog

7 hours ago, Lord Ratner said:

Did he have the hole in his head in that video? Did the drone finish him off? I'm confused.

You didn't watch the video...He was alive but badly wounded when the drone went in.  He weakly threw something at the drone so they backed up and a tank put a round into the room which ventilated his brain.

1 hour ago, ClearedHot said:

You didn't watch the video...He was alive but badly wounded when the drone went in.  He weakly threw something at the drone so they backed up and a tank put a round into the room which ventilated his brain.

Okay gotcha, the video I saw cut off shortly after he threw the stick. I didn't realize they had released more footage. 

I do love the idea of using a thrown broomstick as justification to continue firing on the apartment. Fuck that guy. 

615fz5ydld231.jpg.50de32365ba84d9d160a4da9841b4762.jpg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ClearedHot said:

I think there were a number of stills from the drone in the media that may have implied it was from a troops helmet cam. It had me confused at first.

On a side note, this shows again how drones of all sizes are fundamentally changing warfare as we know it.

Peter Zeihan forecasts that Israel is going to smack Iran's oil production and distribution, which could spark Iran to ultimately push on Saudi.   I'm not putting money on anything, but that's an interesting prediction.

1 hour ago, FourFans said:

Peter Zeihan forecasts that Israel is going to smack Iran's oil production and distribution, which could spark Iran to ultimately push on Saudi.   I'm not putting money on anything, but that's an interesting prediction.

Iran on Saudi Arabia with no outside interference is one I'd like to see  🙂 In a vacuum at least