College Football

O Face

The best college football teams have a good percentage of the starters with a rap sheet.  If a team isn't having to bail a few players out each season, they likely aren't winning either.  Not an endorsement, just a fact.

• Upvote 1

I wonder what the nature of those offenses were on that list. I find it shameful that collegiate athletes would engage in underage drinking, marijuana consumption, premarital coitus, hooliganism, theft of Christmas lawn ornaments, fighting, speeding, truancy, and other various malfeasance. If only they’d have kept their noses clean they could have gone to OTS and become below average pilots like this one guy I know. Hypothetically speaking, of course.

• Haha 3

On 6/2/2024 at 10:47 AM, ClearedHot said:

Funny thing...its a myth that has been created by the press (starting with Notre Dame Catholics vs Convicts), Miami actually comes in at #49!

Not surprisingly 10 of top 15 are SEC schools...no wonder FSU wants to join the SEC, the Criminoles will fit right in.

We don't want to join the SEC, B1G bound! Enjoy the Big 12. 

Also, wasn't a Miami player recently convicted of murdering his teammate? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Getting closer. 

I actually bought a Playstation to play EA Sports College Football 2025. Much harder than it use to be when I was playing it in college from 2002-2006. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/24/2024 at 6:19 PM, ClearedHot said:

@M2 68 days and counting brother!  Wanna go to the game?

Man, this was a great throwback post and walk down memory lane! Granted, I was sitting a little ways up the road in Tallahassee belting out my War Chant and likely hoping everyone playing this game came down with a wicked case of chronic diarrhea, but I remember this game and the awesome energy of college football around this time. Florida teams were perennial powerhouses, USC and ND were always circling, OU and UT put on some great slug-fests, and Ohio State really pissed on a parade. Crazy watching this how many of the names rattled off I'd not thought about in forever that popped back in my head. Thanks for posting it! 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

IT’S NEARLY KICKOFF TIME AGAIN!!!

Who you boys got this year??  I’m gonna go way out on a limb here…UGA. Glad we got an actual playoff this year, however. 

Edited by O Face

17 hours ago, VMFA187 said:

We got handled. Probably Norvell’s worst coached game at FSU.

But you are still undefeated...on U.S. Soil.  Fun fact, FSU is the first team to ever have sole possession of last place in the ACC, now we all know why you sued to leave the conference.

Screen Shot 2024-08-26 at 7.59.32 AM.png

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

But you are still undefeated...on U.S. Soil.  Fun fact, FSU is the first team to ever have sole possession of last place in the ACC, now we all know why you sued to leave the conference.

Screen Shot 2024-08-26 at 7.59.32 AM.png

Talk to me when you have your first ACC title. 😂

11 hours ago, ClearedHot said:

Talk to me when you have five rings. 😂

The last time your team was relevent the Motorola razr was the new hotness, The Rock had hair, ppl actually wrote in cursive, and BQZip's mom had a body count below triple digits.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Boomer6 said:

The last time your team was relevent the Motorola razr was the new hotness, The Rock had hair, ppl actually wrote in cursive, and BQZip's mom had a body count below triple digits.

amqjr3vgu1341.png?width=439&format=png&a

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, VMFA187 said:

miami’s offense looks pretty stout.

Billy probably won’t be around long. Shame.

It was one game but Cam Ward looked calm in the pocket, just out for a Saturday stroll.  Long season ahead but at least we have this guy to typify Gator football in 2024.

IMG_7181.thumb.jpg.a543e7efc723766dd7ca20e7ab3b3d00.jpg

• Upvote 1

I have no idea what is going on. We look terrible. 

I’d prefer to let our young QBs get snaps at this point. 

I’m not in a good spot.