A Hail Mary: Chaplain to Pilot?

About me: 30 yrs old, bachelor's 3.79, ivy League masters 3.81, OTS completed, 100s on all four PT tests. I joined the reserves IMA chaplain program in 2021. I haven't taken any air force aptitude tests. I'm an O-2 currently with Captain in the near future if I stay. 

Just curious if there's any chance I could cross over to pilot from my AFSC 92R or if I would have to resign and then try to come back in through the civilian route. 

I'm trying to go active duty from the reserves and the chaplain corps is getting in the way of that. I feel a sense of responsibility to try to be a pilot if I have the ability to do so. 

Any guidance would be appreciated. 

IMG_5029.thumb.jpeg.0a776cf95c494b54945bb786b1f5ee6c.jpeg Or copy what you wrote and drop it right in that search bar and you’ll get all the info you can stand. Check out the threads here on AD UPT boards. The folks that just applied this year have tons of good and current info on there.  Happy trails

• Thanks 1

No problem. If you’re open to a suggestion, why not go over to the Reserve Squadron you’re attached to and talk to the pilots there?  Get to know them and see when they’re hiring?  Assuming you’re at a flying wing.